Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
December is a bad month for me. My only brother was born Dec. 19th 1966, he died Dec 12th 2002. He was the best friend I have ever had, he taught me how to be a man, how to be a good person, and is responsible for saving my life on numerous occasions.

Even after 6 years I can't begin to tell you how much I miss him. I can still hear his voice, his laugh, and I still talk to him and listen to his advice on every important decision I make.

Please take a few minutes this weekend to let those that are closest to you know how much they mean to you.

Life ends way to soon, don't end up wishing you had more time.

·
Pray for our troops
440 Posts
life is short

I'm sorry to learn of your bothers' death,I also lost a loved one far before her time...my little girl was murdered Dec.10,1993,I miss her smile everyday & I'd give anything to have her back.Life is short,let your feelings be known,before it's too late..!

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Very sorry for your loss, remember the good times.

Reactions: jfountain2

·
V
21,713 Posts
Sorry for your loss jf2, sounds like a fine man.

Sound advice also, I try to do this at least once a week in our busy modern lives its all too easy to have the important things slide by :thumb:

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
A few hours ago I received a phone call, my Nana died at 4.20am, Saturday 13th December 2008.

She'd been in hospital for a few weeks and in a way I'm glad the end came mercifully quick for her.

Family difficulties 22yrs ago meant my grandparents had to look after me and my brother for a couple of years. Although poor we had a rich upbringing with them.

She lived an independent and long life and as such I will remember her not for the sadness of her passing, but for the memories of her love and knowledge she shared with me.

I want to thank everyone who over the last few weeks has sent me wishes and prayers of support.

Johnny.

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My prayers will be with you and your family YB. Your Nana sounds like she was a wonderful person.

·
Bratach Bhan Chlann Aoidh
1,366 Posts
Hey JF2,
Sorry you lost him but glad you still hold him in your heart.
If you two were SO close I have no doubt that he helps you every day whether you realise it or not.
Be happy and remember the good things.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts