Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"Fast Mover"
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these videos that I think are very helpful to what we survivalist may encounter. I was an Army Ranger and I did not receive shotgun training nearly as detailed as this.

In my personal set up I run 4 shot loaded with 00 buck attached to the side. I start with 4 shot because I think it is the right size for home defense.

Please take the time to watch these videos all the way through, I do believe that we will be forced to use such knowledge very soon.

Pointblank (there is a pic of my rig at the very bottom) :thumb:
11Bravo

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
It's the Gunsite Training Center Tactical Shotgun video and the emblem is a Raven. It was founded by the late Col Jeff Cooper (founder of the modern method) and remains one of the top training centers in the world for firearms training and tactics of specops and LEO and civilians, too.

·
In a pile of brass
3,775 Posts
i dont know why? but i feel perfectly adequite with a unmodified SX3 and 870. that crap is tacticool. you shoot a door off the hinges and think "man i bet that will look cool on the kill-cam" as you get shot because your giant flash light gives away your position

·
Registered
4 Posts
OP thanxs for these vids. While it may seem like they are pushing the whole "tacticool" theme, its not without reason. I did learn some from these vids :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts