Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of links that were sent to me last week that are almost too incredible/scary to believe. I'm a "snopester" and not prone to believing everything I read or hear specifically from internet sources; however, thought I'd share this with all of you and see what kind of feedback returns. One interview is a "doctor" giving a statement regarding the Swine Flu issue, the other interview is about a Navy ship that was quarantined after all the military personnel was given the swine flu vaccine, and the last link is a "paper/report" from the Air Force that tries to dismiss all the fears on an issue that is related to the Swine vaccine:

www.health.mil/dhb/squalene.pdf

Doesn't not knowing what/who to believe/trust make anyone else out there as mad as I am? :mad: I guess I'm mostly mad because I have a wife and 5 young children that I'm trying to protect!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Question

The woman on the first video says that the vaccines from
Glaxo Smith Kline and Novartis have squalene in them even though they (GSK, and Novartis) claim that they did not use squalene.
How does she know this?
I have seen the supposed vaccine inserts from both of these companies and neither mentions squalene or the codes for squalene. MF-59 and AS03

·
Registered
366 Posts
I researched my question & got an answer

I went to the site that the woman in the first video mentioned- Health Freedom.org, and read that supposedly
Novartis told the Natural Solutions Foundation that they put MF-59 in their vaccine.
I am suspicious of this. Why would Norvartis start a lie by not listing MF-59 on their package insert, and then admit to the lie to an agency that has no inforcement ability. Why wouldn't Novartis just stick to their lie. I don't think that a company can be charged with obstruction for lying to a citizens group.
I suspect that the Natural Solutions Foundation is suspicious of Novartis for the same reasons that I am, and are lying to back up their suspicions.

1. The vaccine makers said that they were having trouble growing the H1N1 in the lab and would not be able to make enough vaccine for everybody.
2. A month later they are suddenly able to make more than enough.
3. The most likely reason is that they are streaching
their vaccine with their adjuvants.
I think that the vaccine makers see this as a great opportunity to :
1. Make a ton of money with no liability.
2. Test their adjuvants and new manufacturing processes
with no liability.
If it all works out they will be rich heros. If it does not work out they will be hated but rich. Either way they are rich, and isn't that the number one priority of business?

·
Registered
383 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
That Navy ship story was pretty much shown to be a hoax. Some more info at fluboard.

http://fluboard.rhizalabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1486&start=26
You are right and the link to the real article is posted above. I can't believe anything on youtube as anyone can put anything on youtube and as for the "radio" announcer, human interest stories are great if they are fact not fabricated. If information cannot be backed up by a link to a legitament news source I wouldn't trust it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts