Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Criminitly!
If they printed that rag of a story on toilet paper it would at least be useful for 5 seconds. Otherwise, I guess it done it's job, it scared you in to thinking everybody is going die if daddy goobermint don't take care of you and run your life.

Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
If they printed that rag of a story on toilet paper it would at least be useful for 5 seconds. Otherwise, I guess it done it's job, it scared you in to thinking everybody is going die if daddy goobermint don't take care of you and run your life.
What these fearmongers forget to report is the fact that more kids die of the flu each year (on average) than kids with Covid have. About twice as many, to be clear. And the kids that have died of Covid were either morbidly obese or had other, pre-existing conditions. If people would treat their bodies right and build up their natural immunity then Covid probably wouldn't be the big and overrated topic that it is.

Live Secret, Live Happy
The big power freaks in Pharma and Government are desperate to prove their reaction to Covid was correct.

In contrast, Sweden did not shut down their economy, did not close their schools, did not send Gov money to a buch of lazy drug addicts, and dont care about vaccines.

Instead they all got sick, and nearly all of them got over it.

We could learn a lesson about liberty from the the Swedes.
noun, plural lib路er路ties.
freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control.
freedom from external or foreign rule; independence.
freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.; power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc., according to choice.
freedom from captivity, confinement, or physical restraint:The prisoner soon regained his liberty.

Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
Extrapolate one percent of Sweden's population to here. That would be over three million. Sounds bad to me.
How many were morbidly obese? How many were old and weak? How many already had pre-existing conditions? How many of those numbers are completely inflated or exaggerated? How deeply to you trust the proven liar, Anthony Fauci? How deeply do you trust the proven liars at CNN? How deeply do you trust the word of Bill Gates? Do you really trust Potato Head Biden or Ice Cream Queen, Pelosi? Time to pull the ol' head out of the sand and check back into reality.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I truly believe we will never get a handle on this virus because it will Continue to Mutate. Each Mutation will make the vaccines less and less effective. This Bioweapon was designed to do Three things..Spread,KIll and Mutate and it`s shown itself to be doing it well.

Premium Member
I truly believe we will never get a handle on this virus because it will Continue to Mutate. Each Mutation will make the vaccines less and less effective.
That train has left the station and as my daughter who is a DON put it 'it's covid, never going away'....

21 - 31 of 31 Posts