Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK everyone; sound off on this.
IF his Holy Obama-ness is elected, God forbid, and he then tries to convince congress to legislate new bans on guns and ammo, and wants the 2nd Amendment castrated, don't you think he will be swatting a hornets nest of American Gun Owners? I do! I think he'll be totally shocked at the reaction gun owners take, if he threatens them with arrest, round ups, house to house confiscations, etc. I think he's an idiot to think that he can get his way on gun and ammo banning!
I don't believe John S. McCain would be so stupid to try the same crap either!

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Of course we would be angry but would any one of us be the one to fire the first shot in retaliation? How many of us would actually use force to keep the cops from taking our guns from us if they came knocking? I do believe that if one person fought back and the rest of us found out about it, it would empower us to do the same.

Reactions: thecrazyman

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it but I don't think we collectively would have the guts to retaliate.
Are you sure that is what you think about law abiding gun owners? You think they'd just roll over belly up, and piddle all over themselves like a beaten puppy, should an Obama Administration try for a gun grab? I think you under-estimate the will of the people!

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Are you sure that is what you think about law abiding gun owners? You think they'd just roll over belly up, and piddle all over themselves like a beaten puppy, should an Obama Administration try for a gun grab? I think you under-estimate the will of the people!
Well, for the most part, yes that's what I think. Talk is cheap. Most of us have people to take care of and would be of no use to them in jail.

Reactions: Cryptophylaxis

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes I think most people would just go witht he flow. Before you know it your guns would be down the road. The indivivdual cannot do squat! But a group or groups joining together would make a difference.

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
Tell me what gun owners did when the last gun ban came around?

Obama and friends wont think twice about going ahead with a gun ban because their voting base is against guns. That means he won't lose any votes more votes than he already has and banning/restricting firearms will only rally his base supporters more.

I know Biden is a piece of work concerning firearms laws (I think he penned some ink on the last ban) so don't be surprised when the next assault on the 2nd comes down the pipe.

McCain is no friend of the 2nd ammendment either but maybe he will be too busy opening our borders and helping the NAU along to go after our guns.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So are you saying then, that faced with a total civilian arms ban, a direct in your face assault on the 2nd Amendment, that all American gun owners would allow themselves to lose the only real thing they have to resist total tyranny and iron fisted fascism;i.e their weapons? Some of the comments here come off as defeatist.

Why in hell are people re-electing morons like Biden and others who are so ANTI-AMERICAN with their agenda's? Why do we keep sending greedy trail lawyers and law professors to Washington, so that once they are there, they can look for ways to undo what this nation was principled upon!

Why aren't all the corporations and special interest groups who hate us so much exposed for the anti-american slime they are? Why all the secrecy and cloak and dagger!

The American voters had better start to demand accountiblity and real transparency from their politicians...and stop the complacency and dudheaded understanding of what is actually happening to the USA.

The whole truths had better start to be loudly proclaimed by individuals and groups who are out to reveal what the real story is, and you had better quit believing what someone like Barack Obama falsely,fakely,decietedly spews out of his conceited oral hole!

How can politicians wear American flag pins, red,white and blue stripped ties, put their hands on the Holy Bible and swear to up hold and defend the Constitution, and then turn right around and do the exact opposite? The PAC's and Supreme court justices who systematically undermine our civil liberties and rights, are the ones who should be exposed and ostricized.Maybe even hung! The US government is the Enemy Combatant, not us! I think it is long over due that Americans start to react to this fact!

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/action.shtml

http://www.gunowners.org/protect.htm

http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/six-about-2nd.htm

http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/jpfolist.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_for_the_Preservation_of_Firearms_Ownership

http://www.jpfo.org/
(I am not Jewish, but, I am a member of this group!)

http://www.rmgo.org/

http://www.rmgo.org/alerts/RealNature.shtml

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/pres_files/Romneyflier.pdf

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/pres_files/Giuliani.pdf

http://www.nrawol.net/

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/alerts/2007-nugent2640.shtml Love him or hate him, the NUGE is pro gun and on our side.

http://www.nrawol.net/links.html

http://blog.myspace.com/gunownersofamerica

Fast factoid:

Number of guns and gun owners in USA.
Most estimates range between 39% and 50% of US households having at least one gun(thats about 43-55 million households). The estimates for the number of privately owned guns range from 190 million to 300 million. Removed those that skew the stats for their own purposes, the best estimates are about 45% or 52 million of american households owning 260 million guns).

Now tell me; are all of these gun owners going to roll over, with a big "X" drawn on their belly's and say; " CUT and GUT me here!"...AHhh, not so much!

So the question is my friends; Are you going to continue to sit on your brains with a thumb up your butt, while sucking on the other thumb in your mouth, hoping and praying that your civil rights/liberties aren't taken away?
Or, are you going to get involved, and spread the word anyway you can?

I would advise the later!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I would like to ad this; if fire arms are taken away, does anyone actually think crime will go down?

Nasty ass people will resort to garrottes, knives,razors, billyjacks, shives or shanks, axes, aluminum baseball bats, strong arming ,and anything else that will do great harm to another person...

Kidnappings will increase as well...

Politicians and the wuss sector of the public who think NO GUNS will create love,harmony,peace and goodwill really have their heads up their butts!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well, for the most part, yes that's what I think. Talk is cheap. Most of us have people to take care of and would be of no use to them in jail.
I won't go to jail ;) If I fight its till the death.

as one song goes.

"victory or death brothers till the end but i guess that you didn't F**ckin comprehend."

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
Renegade Chipmunk, your preaching to the choir here. We do know whats at stake and many of us do get the word out. Many people here write to our elected Representatives, are members of a gun club, post current events here, promote gun shows and events and even pass along e-mails chocked full of fun facts about guns.

It gets frustrating to be brushed off by your elected reps and the people in your community practically stonewall you as well. I live in a blue state and I've heard every excuse under the sun as to why I don't need a gun and the constitution is outdated and never meant for my types of guns to be owned by civilians...

And when I try to educate someone on the facts of gun violence then this is the sh!t I have to contend with.
http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/issues/?page=10nramyths

This flipping Brady campaign BS with its twisted and invented facts. Most around here don't know jack about firearms but they know one thing, that guns are bad and if they care to back that up with a source its always some version of this garbage or a media hyped tragedy involving a "full auto" "assault weapon".

I'm voting tomorrow on the next Governor of my state. I received a call from my father who gave me a heads up on some stuff I missed. He is voting against Markell and urging everyone to do the same based on Markells uneducated approach to gun control. He, my mother, my sister, myself and so on will be passing the word around and some who normally wouldn't vote will be making the trip tomorrow to vote against this guy. After the results are in and he loses I will send him a letter telling him why I voted against him and rallied everyone I could to vote against him. I hope he educateds himself on issues before speaking out against them and shares that with his Democrat buddies.

Reactions: Idaho

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Crytophylaxis;

I know I am preaching, and it is because I sense apathy and futility! Nothing is a lost cause! Even if (god in heaven I pray not) B.O. wins the election, it does not mean he can all by himself just steam roll over our rights and freedoms. Any president needs a majority vote to pass his mandated dumbassed ideas...if the contituency was up in arms, and treatening to recall, unseat, oust from office all the scumbums who were going along with a disarmament program...they might give pause and rethink things...
Maybe if a few senators,congressmen, and other representives were to find their homes burned to the ground, they just might get a clue! Same for justices! Just a theory!

There are always ways to get their attention!

I'd love to see on the news, that the Kennebunkport estate of Kennedy burned to the ground! If that fat assed,brain rotting,drunken sot of a slob doesn't start to rethink his stances...it might turn out to be marshmallow time! Ya know, jus saying! Not that I'm gonna drive all the way there and do it! But somebuddy might!

That tub-o-lard's days are numbered anyway...I have no high regard for the functional moron Bill Brady! His wife is the one using him as a poster boy...what a low life witch!

And yes I know my rants can be acidic and hate filled....I'm a patriot with strong beliefs!

I copied and pasted your link to my favorites...I'll use it as ammo! thanks

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
Crytophylaxis;

I know I am preaching, and it is because I sense apathy and futility! Nothing is a lost cause! Even if (god in heaven I pray not) B.O. wins the election, it does not mean he can all by himself just steam roll over our rights and freedoms. Any president needs a majority vote to pass his mandated dumbassed ideas...if the contituency was up in arms, and treatening to recall, unseat, oust from office all the scumbums who were going along with a disarmament program...they might give pause and rethink things...
Maybe if a few senators,congressmen, and other representives were to find their homes burned to the ground, they just might get a clue! Same for justices! Just a theory!

There are always ways to get their attention!

I'd love to see on the news, that the Kennebunkport estate of Kennedy burned to the ground! If that fat assed,brain rotting,drunken sot of a slob doesn't start to rethink his stances...it might turn out to be marshmallow time! Ya know, jus saying! Not that I'm gonna drive all the way there and do it! But somebuddy might!

That tub-o-lard's days are numbered anyway...I have no high regard for the functional moron Bill Brady! His wife is the one using him as a poster boy...what a low life witch!

And yes I know my rants can be acidic and hate filled....I'm a patriot with strong beliefs!

I would not like to see that happen. I have a friend who speaks of violence who I continue to disagree with. I would not like our cause associated with violence. I know its frustrating and much more difficult to educate other on the facts but its the best course of action IMO.

As soon as we go the route of violence we prove to others that we are a threat. Violence is the last resort of a failed argument.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
like many other people i have weapons with no paper trail. it would be impossible for all weapons to be confiscated. once confiscation started it would be impossible to find the next group of gun owners they wanted to disarm for they would be hiding and runnin

and i dont think they have the manpower ta do it in one day or even a few weeks.

·
BowHunter
2,232 Posts
I would not like to see that happen. I have a friend who speaks of violence who I continue to disagree with. I would not like our cause associated with violence. I know its frustrating and much more difficult to educate other on the facts but its the best course of action IMO.

As soon as we go the route of violence we prove to others that we are a threat. Violence is the last resort of a failed argument.
What would you tell the people in N.O. that had their weapons taken at gun point? I'm sure you realize that gun owners are now aware of that agenda and will not be so easy a target in the future? How many of those people were later killed or robbed because they were unarmed? You are right, violence IS the last resort of a failed argument.

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
What would you tell the people in N.O. that had their weapons taken at gun point? I'm sure you realize that gun owners are now aware of that agenda and will not be so easy a target in the future? How many of those people were later killed or robbed because they were unarmed? You are right, violence IS the last resort of a failed argument.
I would tell the people of N.O. that I'm sorry they had to endure not only a horrendous hurricane and flooding but their constitutional right being molested by those who they would seek help from.

I would also tell them to stop re-electing the same rotten Mayor and put a little more thought into the political scene so that things like that either don't happen or people are held accountable for it when it does happen.

I would also recommend that they take legal action for the infringement of their rights and destruction of their property, which is exactly what many have done.

I'm glad that more people are aware that their rights, if not protected, will be stripped away by others. Now we all can learn a lesson or two from N.O.

I have no ideal how many of those people were killed or robbed after their guns were taken away. I still stand by my statement that violence is a last resort. That isn't the same as saying violence is never the answer. I meant it just as I said it. I won't be caught burning down politicians homes or promoting violence when you could be making your voice heard through other means like voting, protesting (especially useful on the local level) and campaigning for a cause.

·
BowHunter
2,232 Posts
I would tell the people of N.O. that I'm sorry they had to endure not only a horrendous hurricane and flooding but their constitutional right being molested by those who they would seek help from.

I would also tell them to stop re-electing the same rotten Mayor and put a little more thought into the political scene so that things like that either don't happen or people are held accountable for it when it does happen.

I would also recommend that they take legal action for the infringement of their rights and destruction of their property, which is exactly what many have done.

I'm glad that more people are aware that their rights, if not protected, will be stripped away by others. Now we all can learn a lesson or two from N.O.

I have no ideal how many of those people were killed or robbed after their guns were taken away. I still stand by my statement that violence is a last resort. That isn't the same as saying violence is never the answer. I meant it just as I said it. I won't be caught burning down politicians homes or promoting violence when you could be making your voice heard through other means like voting, protesting (especially useful on the local level) and campaigning for a cause.
Its very easy to say quit electing the same crap to office, but in every election there are winners and losers, sounds like most everybody was the loser in N.O.
Those that could not defend themselves or their family after being(allowing) disarmed,just because they had a squad of deputy's with AR's pointed at them. I won't be one of them.
Voting? like you can get around the fraud and bribery and blackmail that greases the political machine? Protesting from free speech zones,MILES from the event,out of the media sight?
I did not advocate burning down anyones home. Personally, I believe these traitors should be hung for subverting the constitution.
And lastly, it's a little hard to sue if you no longer breathe.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cryptophylaxis!

Come on, what kind of Suvivalist are you? Violence is not the last resort of a failed argument! Sometimes it is the only thing that some of the stupid bastards understand!

You can't reason with them, negotiate with them, or just walk away. It takes a 2x4 across up across the side of their thick skull, to get your point really made well. Or perhaps a burning torch thrown in the right direction.

When your dealing with the Elitists of an Autocratic Plutocracy, which is how I see the feculent slobs in Washington D.C., they aren't going to pay any attention to the demands of the voters..which is painfully clear nowadays.
Since, this is the case, and no one is able to unseat these arrogant slobs, then violence is and will be the only thing that they will understand! This also applies to the CEO's and CFO's of corporations that go belly up, and they then get 30 million+ dollar Golden Parachutes! Some one needs to hang by the neck from a freeway over pass!

Sometimes when training a K-9, you can use rewards, praise, and a kind hand. Usually it will be enough. But then, there is that animal who refuses to be mastered, and itlll show teeth, and try to go for your face. That is when, you have to grab the choke chain, and
give it a full forced yank, while taking the dog to the ground in a death choke. It'll fight and try to get up, until it gags, and cannot get air, and nearly blacks out... Then you release.
It will have learned right then and there, that you mean business, and you will not tollerate any more refusal from it to obey your commands....

Our government is ready to have the living crap choked out of it...and the sooner the better.

No more namby-pamby kittyfooting around with them, begging them to stop the bullsquat! Raw, mean as hell violence may be what it takes!
And since the Fed's are quick to write new rules and laws that gives them the right to unlease pitbull goonsquads against us, then we have every right to use it against them!

If you cannot see this, and can't justify violence, your toast!

What do you think the 2nd Amendment is about? Why do you think the founding fathers saw to it, that we had this right? TO BE NICE?

·
People Watcher
22 Posts
Tell me what gun owners did when the last gun ban came around?

Obama and friends wont think twice about going ahead with a gun ban because their voting base is against guns. That means he won't lose any votes more votes than he already has and banning/restricting firearms will only rally his base supporters more.

I know Biden is a piece of work concerning firearms laws (I think he penned some ink on the last ban) so don't be surprised when the next assault on the 2nd comes down the pipe.

McCain is no friend of the 2nd ammendment either but maybe he will be too busy opening our borders and helping the NAU along to go after our guns.
The prior gun ban was selective. Few people would rally and fight a selective ban. However, if you are considering legislation of CONFISCATION of all firearms in civilian hands I believe you would see a much different reaction from the American public.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
the trick, like our forefathers had to ask themselves, is what would be the 'intolerable act' that would set a revolution in motion. In colonial America- it was a long series of taxes and law reforms. Looks to be the same here too. All thats missing is the Patrick Henry's, George Washingtons, Sam and John Addams, Ben Franklins. Not just the warriors- but the people with the reach, the people skills and drive to be able to coordinate armies and militias so they ALL know at what point we draw the line, at What point do we kick ourselves in the ass, get off the computer- and go do something about it.

My grandfather and uncles put their lives on the line for this country. Countless men and women in the service put their lives on the line. I will do the same.

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
Renegade Chipmunk:

I'm confused, are you suggesting that we are at the point of beating people with 2x4s and storming the village with burning torches? If not whats your tipping point? Another assault weapons ban?

I've got to say that I don't believe that we have exhausted our diplomacy. We have the power of our votes, we can direct those votes through peaceful assemblies and protests. We have the power of our money which can be used to influence corporations. In many ways this is equal or greater than our voting. I'll explain.

I know that Walmart is bad for every area that it occupies. Walmart is the largest importer of cheap china junk which not only sends money and manufacturing jobs over to china but they squash the small town U.S.A shops that can't compete with the price of Walmart. Despite their size they offer the poorest healthcare imaginable and teach their employees ways to better leech off of the state through welfare since their wages are equally poor. I can go on. I know this and I refuse to shop at Walmart. Many people could also refuse to shop there. Its a choice. Its one I feel very strong about and yet I will not burn the place down.

What I will do is:
1. Not support the store by shopping there. A boycott.
2. Pass along information of their poor business practices and websites like this one. http://www.wakeupwalmart.com/
3. Protest to get the message out
4. A picket line is an option as well.

Our votes can be sweeping if we start on the local level and hold frequent outings for those who do not serve the best interest of their constituents and country. Does your County have a 3rd party option? If not maybe its time to consider one.

I get what your saying about using force against the infringement of our rights. I just want to make sure its not used or suggested unwisely. Much of this topic can not be discussed on a forum such as this. Theres no turning back once the gauntlet is thrown. It is the last option. It was meant to be the last option. I have no problem with force however it must be well thought out and born of no other recourse.

I will continue to be nice and try to get others to wake up. I am curious as to what you would have replace the government that you want to kick out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts