Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
http://myfwc.com/whatsnew/08/northcentral/News_08_NC_Peabody2.htm

A suspect has been arrested for the killing of a captive, domestic, trophy, 12-point buck from a Lake Butler game farm Sept. 6.

Dustin Cole Jernigan (DOB 7/26/87) of Haines City turned himself in to the Alachua County Sheriff’s Office Sept. 29.

Investigators from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) and the Union County Sheriff’s Office had obtained an arrest warrant for Jernigan Sept. 24 for four felony charges for killing the captive, pen-raised, white-tailed deer. Charges included armed trespass, two counts of cutting a fence containing livestock and theft of livestock.

The investigation revealed that the suspect trespassed onto Shadd’s Game Farm, an FWC-licensed private facility, on State Road 100, west of Lake Butler.

REST OF ARTICLE HERE...

·
Question Authority!
260 Posts
Draw and quarter the poacher! These morons are what give hunters and hunting a bad rap. We as responsible hunters can no longer accept this kind of behavior from a few renegades. The anti-hunters and big business are making it harder and harder for the average blue-collar guy to enjoy part of his or her American Heritige. This kind of blatant stupidity is the fuel for the ANTI"S fire. We need to collectivly join together and stamp out this lawlessness in our communities, in order to preserve hunting like I know it for future generations!

·
Banned
181 Posts
Heres my idea, Go and get this guy cover him in doe pee and throw him in a pen with 12 or so angry horny bucks and let them have there way and shoot him after they are done if he isnt dead. Thats horrible bucks like that could be used for breeding programs to repopulate deer around north america. I know a handfull of hunter up here who would love to of had his lineage running around there wood lots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts