Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ruralist
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old 70s series coming back to the BBC, first episode just came out. A TEOTWAWKI post virus setting. Anyone seen it yet in the UK?

·
Registered
115 Posts
The first episode was last weekend (sunday IIRC) and it was a chilling tale indeed though the die-off was IMO too ordered and sudden. Very much worth watching or looking for though.

When the Beeb does drama right, it tends to do it very well.

Part 2 is tonight and I'll be waiting.

Cheers,
ErikM :space

·
Nope.
2,099 Posts
Oooooh. The premise sounds good, and I have to agree with erikm; I have yet to be disappointed with a BBC drama that had a basic storyline I was interested in.

So BBC America should have this in what? Two years?

*sigh* I still need to pick up DVDs of Ultimate Force since BBC America stopped airing that show after season 1. Jerks.

·
V
21,713 Posts
Caught it last night looks interesting had a "Last Train" feel to it, maybe thats just Brit Apocolpyptic shows. I didnt understand how come the good guys werent armed or even why they didnt arm themselves after meeting numpty with the shotgun. Will continue to watch when I'm able to see how it pans out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i loved it so far........... makes the city types think and us think more about raising our game :) as for the arming themselfs smudge, this is england we are talking about :( and i have a feeling that the nasty stuff is about to happen soon!!

·
Whippersnapper
2,664 Posts
Great program. Worth watching if you can...
Its interesting on a philosophical level also, looking at how the producers of the drama see social dynamics working in that sort of situation- they seem to be on the ball so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts