Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our group of survivalists will "rough it" out in the Tennessee wild. We will head out sometime in November and plan on being out there at least 12 months. If you are interested in joining us, send an email to [email protected].

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Do you mean 12 hours? LOL. I'd love to take an extended camping trip but I'm thinking two weeks. Now if I were a very, very rich man and had no family, then 12 months sounds like a cool idea.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I cant go out in the wilds. however, many people need to be working on their preps for their families and an entier year not buying up food may end up costing you in the long run. a year later you come back home and then try to buy up food at prices that might be double what they are now. great idea if you already have preps ready and no family, but not for most of us I think.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Yes, Mr. ATF agent, we will all be there with our automatic assault machine guns with silencers ready to show you all of our planned bug-out-locations over the 12 months. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
12 months???

:eek: :headshake:

Reactions: Pixelguy

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
In this economy not too many folks can afford to bug out for twelve months and stop earning a living. Interesting.

You now, thousands of our military troops "rough it" for 12 or more months at a time out in the "wild".

Perhaps the OP is a recruiter and wants us to join?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Thats a little much just for practice go camping for a week or so to get some skill training in but 12 months not unless forced. Howard

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
12 months?

What are you carryin in?
Do you plan on resupply?
How are you carryin it in?
Have you done this before?
What are your bushcraft skills?
What are your credentials?
?Why am I askin questions?

ARE YA NUTZ?