Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm tired of waiting on patches and I don't wear them usually anyway. WHo can draw and who wants a t-shirt. I got a factory right down the street that makes t-shirts on request. Give me some ideas.
And Kev on board.

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
sure i'll get a shirt but i won't where it till after shtf and only at bol/bil.
don't want everyone to know what i'm up to and all

·
SURVIVOR
1,089 Posts
Id buy a tee-shirt, but Id still want a patch, the patch project has just been revived, so it WILL be done shortly.
i agree....i'm tired of waiting too! sorry beaterar! i'd want a t-shirt too. but i'd want to wait till the patch is made up so the t-shirt had the patch on it in some fashion. it would be like 2 in 1.

Shawn...have you talked to kev about this t-shirt idea?

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
what about a mall ninja shirt. i think it would be great to have a shirt made up to look like a dark blue police officers tunic in the style of the t-shirt tux.

with a generic name above where the left breast pocket would be say smith or some such

then above the right breast would be mall ninja instead of say police.

maybe just a little nutty but that would be the funniest thing ever

:rolleyes: maybe i just need to get outta my little village more.
i find that simple things are starting to amuse me :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shawn...have you talked to kev about this t-shirt idea?[/QUOTE]

Yes and he all for it. He looked into before aswell over the internet but it was to expensive.

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
hah you think thats something you should see what i can do with 10 feet of duct tape, a 3/4ths eaten carrot, some dental floss and a 3foot long 1/4 ich wooden dowel.

that'll increase the mph of a galopigoes turtle to something of oh say i don't know but it sounded good in my head

·
I drink your milkshake!
1,021 Posts
Whatever happened to the patches. I know a company I deal with that is super affordable and they don't charge a set-up or design fee, as long as you buy 50 patches, usually for $2 each. I bought some for an organized sporting team last summer, $120 got me 4 dozen super awesome patches, from our own original design.

·
American
259 Posts
Go post it in the survivalist patch thread. However, Im pretty sure we have a connection already, but hey, it doesnt hurt to check.

·
Good Bye
1,808 Posts
okay,

On making a shirt for the site. Cafepress will set you up with a store for $6.95 per month, or 4.99 if you buy a year subscription.

You upload the image, pick what to put it on, and set the mark-up. If the shirts are 17.95, and you sell them for 20.00, the seller gets 2.05 per shirt sold. I have quite a few products from cafepress, and their work is good.

Just my .02

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
zazzle is free. Same thing...I have an account there.
zazzle.com

·
trois pour cent
5,942 Posts
I like the ideas.
My only question is, where would you wear it?

I'm not anxious to advertise "Attention! This person has preps!"

How do y'all feel about the general public knowing you are a survivalist?

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the ideas.

If your that concerned about it your house, camping, fishing, under a jacket. I will probably wear it everywhere and not care.

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,467 Posts
I like the ideas.

I've got no problem with anyone knowing I am a survivalist. I also have no problem with anyone knowing I am well armed. When SHTF in the area I live in it will be all out war anyway I am surrounded by gangs and violence all the time now so having the neighbors know I have guns and ammo and dogs and run around in a t-shirt or hat that says I am a survivalist is actually a deterrent in my area. The gang members prefer to be the only ones armed when they break into your house, walking out to your mailbox every once in a while with a rifle in your hands makes them think twice before they try breaking down your door.

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,467 Posts
They let you design your own shirts. Here is what I came up with
You do realize that is an older version of the patch that does not have the final changes on it....?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts