Survivalist Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1320 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
My collection

Newest (top) to oldest:

Kershaw Link. This is my EDC. Great assisted flipper. Premium steel (M390). Solid full-length liner lockup. USA made. Have nothing but positive to say about this knife.

Kershaw Skyline. Good budget knife (about $40). USA made. Decent steel (14C28N). Gets lots of use around the house.

CRKT Avant. Neat knife. Eric Ochs design. Solid, seems overbuilt, great blade shape. Great action with IKBS ball bearing system. Full liner lockup. This was my EDC until the Link arrived. My only complaint is the steel (8CR14MoV), but its sufficient for almost anything I'm going to throw at it.

Kershaw Induction. Bought this because of the Hawke lock, which is pretty impressive. Great action. Ok steel (8CR13MoV), but this came from the factory with the sharpest edge of any of my knives and has performed well. This stays in my GHB as a backup knife to my EDC.

Buck 110. I've had a number of 110s. I still love the old-school feel of the back lock deploying.

Attachments

·
Retired Army
5,994 Posts
My Applegate Fairbairn dagger. Had it almost 3 years, and will finally be able to use it... Took it to a guy I met on another forum, and had a custom Kydex sheath made for it. Picked it today. The knife snaps in firmly, and stays in place. The molle straps on the back can be mounted horizontally, or vertically, as the eyelets are spaced the same distance apart, or they can just come off. The Multicam is a bit more pricey, but I got the normal black on the rear. There is a space molded in between the layers right at the tip of the bottom to act as a drain hole.

1261 - 1280 of 1320 Posts