Survivalist Forum banner

SurvivalistBoards Logo T-shirts etc...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am considering offering t-shirts, hats, polo style shirts, and possibly coffee cups that feature the survivalistboards.com patch logo and would like to know if ya'll would be interested in them.

This would be to support this forum. All profit from the sales of the merchandise would go to keeping this forum running.

So... what do you think? T-shirts? Hats? Polo's? Other?

Click on which one you would be interested in.

If you have other ideas for stuff you would like to see available please let me know...

The image below is what the logo looks like for those that have not seen it.

Tolero - Apto - Victum is latin for Endure - Adapt - Overcome

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
24 hours, 40 views, 7 votes.... no suggestions or comments....

Let me guess..... ya'll are to scared of my avatar to reply....

·
Scandinavian survivor
4,106 Posts
I vould go for the t-shirts in a heartbeat if the logo wasn´t so militia boy scoutish... I´ll go with the coffee mugs.

·
Super Moderator
23,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I voted for the coffee cups though reluctantly after seeing that no coffee came with them :D:
Do you have any price estimates yet?
Not yet, but I will soon. I wanted to see what everyone would like first so I would know what to get estimates on.

·
Super Moderator
23,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I vould go for the t-shirts in a heartbeat if the logo wasn´t so militia boy scoutish... I´ll go with the coffee mugs.
Thats the logo everyone voted on last year when we did the patches. It took a long time to come up with a design that everyone liked.

·
Super Moderator
23,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i voted for all the above, but hats for sure if it wasent one with the old man look like my dad wares
Do you mean one of those hats with the mesh back? I'll have to check on what hat options are availible. Personally I wouldn't want a mesh back either.

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
I'll take a t shirt. Don't wear hats, don't drink coffee and if there is a sticker in the house my kids will find it and I'll never see it again!

Why does the idea of a polo style shirt with THAT logo on it just seem WAY out of place?

Are the shirts all going to be black? Or will there be some other colors to choose from? Green or white maybe? :D:

And yes, your avatar scares the pants off of me. I am horrified!!! Please make it go away!! :eek:

·
Super Moderator
23,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll take a t shirt. Don't wear hats, don't drink coffee and if there is a sticker in the house my kids will find it and I'll never see it again!

Why does the idea of a polo style shirt with THAT logo on it just seem WAY out of place?

Are the shirts all going to be black? Or will there be some other colors to choose from? Green or white maybe? :D:

And yes, your avatar scares the pants off of me. I am horrified!!! Please make it go away!! :eek:
The t-shirts will be availible in several colors, I am also considering hoodies but they are kind of expensive and I think they would look sort of thugish (like the polos look sort of security guardish) and the t-shirts will come in two styles, one with a large logo on front, and the second will be a small logo on front with a large logo on the back.

I am also looking at frosted mugs, beer steins, and travel mugs for those who don't need a coffee cup:)

as for the rest of your reply.... redhead, scared, no pants........ the avatar stays :thumb:

·
SquiddusMaximus (Retired)
3,059 Posts
I'd be interested in a Black T in small & 2xl with the patch in white. Small on left front and HUGE on back. That way I can wear the big one to the range and the Mrs. can use the samll as a nighty....bahkabowbow......

JM2C.

AB

·
Super Moderator
23,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay, here's a few pics of how things are looking so far on t-shirts & coffee (or tea for our UK members) cups....

These are not for sale yet but should be soon. I will let everyone know when they do go on sale and how to order them.

Attachments

·
Banned
455 Posts
Okay, here's a few pics of how things are looking so far on t-shirts & coffee (or tea for our UK members) cups....

These are not for sale yet but should be soon. I will let everyone know when they do go on sale and how to order them.
I like 'em and will buy them when available. Especially the T-shirt with the logo on back and over the left breast. Please make them available in a few colors, Tan, OD, Black, maybe others.

·
Super Moderator
23,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like 'em and will buy them when available. Especially the T-shirt with the logo on back and over the left breast. Please make them available in a few colors, Tan, OD, Black, maybe others.
The two-sided t-shirt will be avalible in black, brown, dark grey, deep forest green, maroon, and navy blue. If I can get it in other colors I will add them.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts