Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
(not a) One Man Army...
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a survivalists "hookup" sight or forum?
Not casual encounters but for like minded people to develop relationships. Me and my girlfriend had a good run but she won't open her eyes. There is a lot more to it than that ( meaning she is violently opposed to being awakened).
I'm just thinking it would be nice to have a partner I can build with. It's too late for sentimentality. All the women I know that are in the know, are unavailable.

Thoughts? Insight?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Not casual encounters but for like minded people to develop relationships. Me and my girlfriend had a good run but she won't open her eyes. There is a lot more to it than that ( meaning she is violently opposed to being awakened).
I'm just thinking it would be nice to have a partner I can build with. It's too late for sentimentality. All the women I know that are in the know, are unavailable.

http://survivalistsingles.com/
Doesn't seem to have much for filtering that I've found. Can't search geographically. ( or at least not that I can figure out )

·
Tough Chick
2,981 Posts
How about attending local gardening workshops? At least you'd have some things in common that way.

Maybe take some firearms classes? Offer to go to the range to practice with any cute single girl you see.

You said you know some prepper women. Have you tried asking if they have any single like-minded friends to set you up with?

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,966 Posts

Thoughts? Insight?
Your looking for a country girl. One that likes living rural and want to remain there. Should not be too hard to find in Kansas.

Many country girls ride horses, go to rodeos, and listen Garth Brooks and Gretchen Wilson. The hunt, drive pickups, and those that don't are looking for a man with two inch balls (to tow their horse trailer).

You don't have to be a rodeo star, just a guy who likes the outdoors, drives a truck, and who can hold a steady job. Trust me, they've met plenty of geeks, freaks, and rodeo guys who live in the back of their stock trailer with the horse.

·
Registered
21,814 Posts

Thoughts? Insight?
Or you could just date random women until one asks for MRE's and ammo instead of flowers and chocolate for Valentines day. Disclaimer: you may die alone

·
Pleasantly demented woman
3,760 Posts
You guys are hilarious!!

(And I know a family with 3 young single daughters who run an organic dairy farm at the end of a road nobody knows about... but they are VERY, VERY PICKY young ladies.)

Reactions: MissJudged

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
44 yr old DWM prepper seeks SWF prepper 35-55

If in the Socal High Desert Area or willing to relocate to an isolated/defendable environment. Already have a bunch of supplies and knowledge. Do not come empty handed or wanting me to provide and take care of you and your family more than you do, that's what happened to the last one: she's out. Good cook a plus must know how to make rice, beans and dehydrated food tasty. Must like horses. Photo available upon request.

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
I am LMAO on this thread. I had to stop giving thanks to the responders. You guys are hilarious. Thanks- from an old guy who still sees humor for what it is. :thumb: I laughed more reading this threads than I have in weeks. :D:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts