Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to suggest that the site is run by the government to fix patriots up with human looking robots who will inject 666 chips into them while they sleep.

Then, on a signal, all the survivalists will arise and go to Bohemian Grove where they will sacrifice black helicopters to the giant owl.

Then, as if things weren't bad enough, the now-zombie survivalists will take their places as the new pilots and crews of chem trail dispersing aircraft.

After spraying the entire globe with chemicals that make everyone incredibly sick, the sickest of them all will enlist in the military to become the strongest army on Earth.

And we thought Match.com was bad...

·
not a nut
1,629 Posts
Not quite free

Under - Terms and Conditions of Service

REGISTRATION AND SUBSCRIPTION: Although You may register as a Member of the Service for free, if You wish to use the Service to initiate most communication with other members and use certain other parts of the Service, You must become a subscriber and pay the fees that are set out.

:(

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Not quite free

Under - Terms and Conditions of Service

REGISTRATION AND SUBSCRIPTION: Although You may register as a Member of the Service for free, if You wish to use the Service to initiate most communication with other members and use certain other parts of the Service, You must become a subscriber and pay the fees that are set out.

:(
DAMM the fine print!! Oh well...we can find dates RIGHT HERE can't we? :)

·
Prepared in NH
12,864 Posts
Hey why didn't I think of that?? :)
Because you don't want to meet some one, marry them after sevral months, find out, they weren't who you thought they were, and then give away (them) all (or half) your "stuff", .....in the divorce.....

See it (not me, friends I've known).....

Hoarding as a human behavior may be a response to perceived or predicted shortages of specific goods, or …..a compulsive abnormal behavior.

·
Prepared in NH
12,864 Posts
I have an old saying: If "they" can't find someone in their own group of people/friends/church/thru family or workmates/or area, gym, self defense class, reading group, etc, etc, etc....then there's a reason why there are still single and have to resort to the internet.....

I may get "bashed: for this = but, I have right to voice my opinion, and my observations....

Hoarding as a human behavior may be a response to perceived or predicted shortages of specific goods, or …..a compulsive abnormal behavior.

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
I have an old saying: If "they" can't find someone in their own group of people/friends/church/thru family or workmates/or area, gym, self defense class, reading group, etc, etc, etc....then there's a reason why there are still single and have to resort to the internet.....

I may get "bashed: for this = but, I have right to voice my opinion, and my observations....
I can certainly understand that belief, when you live in or near the Big City. But when you live in rural boonhick cornfield country, where am I supposed to meet somebody? The ******* Tavern Inn? No thanks. That would require he stay sober long enough to remember my name. Also doesn't help that I'm introverted. Not exactly a social butterfly. OH... and I believe in the 'survivalist' mentality... and I believe in all the tinfoil hat stuff. The most favorite TV show around here is.... Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader? and the Packer/Bear games.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
I can certainly understand that belief, when you live in or near the Big City. But when you live in rural boonhick cornfield country, where am I supposed to meet somebody? The ******* Tavern Inn? No thanks. That would require he stay sober long enough to remember my name. Also doesn't help that I'm introverted. Not exactly a social butterfly. OH... and I believe in the 'survivalist' mentality... and I believe in all the tinfoil hat stuff. The most favorite TV show around here is.... Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader? and the Packer/Bear games.
THANK YOU!!! I live in the boondocks myself. Don't get me started on the selection of women around here!!! See my "Women Seeking Men" thread in the jokes section!

·
Prepared in NH
12,864 Posts
I can certainly understand that belief, when you live in or near the Big City. But when you live in rural boonhick cornfield country, where am I supposed to meet somebody? The ******* Tavern Inn? No thanks. That would require he stay sober long enough to remember my name. Also doesn't help that I'm introverted. Not exactly a social butterfly.....
THANK YOU!!! I live in the boondocks myself. Don't get me started on the selection of women around here!!! See my "Women Seeking Men" thread in the jokes section!
Point understood.

·
Tested in the Wilderness
6,597 Posts
123, you sound like my kind of woman. I also am not a social butterfly. I dislike football, bars etc. so am not a typical *******. I can blend and fit in with almost any group but I blend and fit in with wildlife (animals not drunken party wildlife) best.

I dislike joining groups or sites especially if I Have to pay money to join. So 123, pm or even email me at [email protected] and any other survivalist wimmen also can. Men can also but only to discuss survival etc. not dating :eek::

I have always wished there was a survivalist dating site but never found one. And possibly now it is too late. I am moving to my mtn retreat as seen here >
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=42447

Hope others find who they want and need in the future before it is too late...

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to suggest that the site is run by the government to fix patriots up with human looking robots who will inject 666 chips into them while they sleep.

Then, on a signal, all the survivalists will arise and go to Bohemian Grove where they will sacrifice black helicopters to the giant owl.

Then, as if things weren't bad enough, the now-zombie survivalists will take their places as the new pilots and crews of chem trail dispersing aircraft.

After spraying the entire globe with chemicals that make everyone incredibly sick, the sickest of them all will enlist in the military to become the strongest army on Earth.

And we thought Match.com was bad...

Can you send me the seeds to whatever you are smoking and can you get those in heirloom varietys as well?:thumb:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
So, someone finds a site that relates to our forum in their first 6 posts, and then posts it here asking for our opinion. Has it crossed anyone’s mind that the new member who posted the site might be trying to advertise the site? I mean it’s sort of obvious when you look at the member history.

For internet, since it falls in the federal domain of regulation (interstate commerce and telecommunications), the age of consent is 18. If you allow members that are under that age, you are in a dodgy area of the federal consent laws.

If there is anything to facilitate sex between members, and allows underaged girls (under the age of 18), then the site is in violation of federal law, and the owners can get thrown into jail. It would also create a public scandal that could make us survivalists look bad.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.