Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Survival Tools, by SJH

I’ve read many articles regarding “survival “ and “preparedness” topics, my conclusion is that an important area has been missed. Lots of planning seems to focus on food storage, water, supplies, and so on, yet I have not seen or read anything about “survival tools -- how to be prepared for anything mechanically”. So after considering this topic for several years, I’ve decided to introduce my own topic as far as tools for the self-reliant individual. My background includes 30 years of mechanical equipment repair on automobiles and trucks/trailers to heavy construction equipment including dozers and cranes. Having been exposed to working independently while on the road performing field work, you soon develop a survival sense that allows you to think through repairs and situations, even before you actually arrive at the work site.
Planning as we all know is the key factor, when considering what tools and equipment are necessary.

Read the rest of the article at: http://www.survivalblog.com/2009/12/survival_tools_by_sjh.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts