Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking: could someone create a pole that could be used as shelter, protection, storage, etc.? Like an aluminum pole that you could fit a spear-point to, use as a support pole for a hammock/tent, defend yourself with, use as a hiking pole, hold small items in.

Just a thought...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that's it exactly haha. I loved the video; especially, "visit our website dubya dubya dubya dat...". Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your welcome, sorry about the video. It is a rather ingenious idea, that with a little forethought could be replicated rather easily and most importantly cheaply, with aluminium or pvc pipe

·
Registered
215 Posts
Plain old walking stick will do all of it except store things inside. I have pockets for that, though, so I am good with my stick. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
And to think that "survival" staff is only 300 bucks! Special internet price of $500 with all accessories. I would almost leave it at that except for the "blowgun" aspect of it. What are you going to do with a blowgun without access to poison dart frogs? Kill mice? I hope no one says squirrel, as I have seen a red squirrel take 4 shots from a .22 and still live long enough to ALMOST get away.

Edit--had to add this, Copy and Pasted direct from the "survival staff" site

"EXTRA DISCOUNT : BUY THE STAFF AND ALL ACCESSORIES FOR A PACKAGE PRICE OF $500.00 AND I WILL PUT IN A PACKAGE OF O-RINGS. THAT'S A SAVING OF $42.95.

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS PACKAGE IS: THE STAFF, FISH POINT, HEAVY STEEL HEAD, "T" HANDLE, RIFLE REST, CAMERA MOUNT, and THE O-RINGS. CHOOSE FROM THE DROP DOWN BELOW OR GIVE ME A CALL. We have been adding accessories lately and can't cover them all in these drop downs. Give me a call on the different things you want in your package."

Those must be some serious O-rings!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts