Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
She's got it ironed out too. Her bugout camp is awesome. And she has one heck of a nice hunting kit, with some cool full body camo I've never seen before and a sweet highpower rifle.

Stephi is cool too, though a little more into experimenting and being goofy, rather than being a hardcore bushcrafter.

·
Third World'er Lunatic
16,245 Posts
not to rain on any parades, but that rifle is about 2,000 british sterling,(pounds) scope is about the same amount, Just on her hunting gear, bout 10,000 being conservative. saw a few things that look "off" to me. but i damn sure would like to have her sponsors.....

ignore me, im paranoid anyway

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
not to rain on any parades, but that rifle is about 2,000 british sterling,(pounds) scope is about the same amount, Just on her hunting gear, bout 10,000 being conservative. saw a few things that look "off" to me. but i damn sure would like to have her sponsors.....

Oh, no doubt about the sponsors. You aren't being paranoid at all. People making youtube videos are doing it for exposure and money, not some altruistic cause. But, her vids are mostly informative and enjoyable. She does get much of her traffic from being a cute girl though, and there are better channels out there.

·
Man Whore.
782 Posts

Ya, sad they are a few years to late to the end of the world survival orgy as well as the zombie apocalypse. Either way, first time watching. Cool and all, but both come off like they are trying for a TV show or a spot on naked and afraid.

·
Improvise Adapt Overcome!
12,007 Posts
Oh, no doubt about the sponsors. You aren't being paranoid at all. People making youtube videos are doing it for exposure and money, not some altruistic cause. But, her vids are mostly informative and enjoyable. She does get much of her traffic from being a cute girl though, and there are better channels out there.
I do mine simply because it's fun.

Although, when Lawson hammock saw my video, and offered to send me a brand new, current design version, for free, I could not turn that down.

I actually owe them a set up tutorial still.

For the most part though, most of the videos I have planned are due to conversations here.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I do mine simply because it's fun.

Although, when Lawson hammock saw my video, and offered to send me a brand new, current design version, for free, I could not turn that down.

I actually owe them a set up tutorial still.

For the most part though, most of the videos I have planned are due to conversations here.
PM me your youtube channel so I can check them out!

Oh, and if Eberlestock sends you any packs you don't want, keep me in mind. :D:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.