Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wonderful thing about survivalism is that there are always questions to answer, problems to solve, things to learn.

I am ex-RCN, ex-cop, ex-firefighter. I have been a locksmith, I have designed security systems. I qualified Expert with a S&W K-38, 6" bbl - 250 39x PB on the PPC, and killed clay pigeons with a man who shot skeet from the hip! I have limited but exciting downrange experience beyond 600 yards, and I love knives. I believe in Global Warming, and am designing a sustainable boat, powered by ICE running on wood gas... with a back up sail, of course. I am happily married, for 42 years end this month, to a woman much smarter than I - a photographer and nurse. I have a son, daughter in law and two grandboys. My son has an ultra-high-tech job that I don't understand after years of explanations. I am going to be training in Advanced Life Saving starting next September. I am also a survival chemist.

Thats about it...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
overlordshadow... just next door - Winnipeg. Gateway to the Prairies. And one half of the infamous Banjo Bowl tilt... <grin>

Irsu121... Thanks, Bill. Stellar site! I'll be browsing, belive me.

d6165... I left out the part about how I'm really cute... that's what the wife says.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TDG - Thanks. All you need is to spend years and years without a life.

Brother Number 4 - Go back about a hundred years, and learn how they did things then. Toughest part is to translate old terms. Litharge? Gimme a break!

ecilop - Florida there, warm and nice and stuff. Manitoba here, the frozen hub of Hell... but thanks for the welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts