Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bracelets have fairly quickly set the standards not just because of their TOP quality but the Warranty / Guarantee I am offering is unmatched. Let me give you a simple explanation:

If you buy a bracelet from me and you ever use that bracelet in an emergency or for a survival reason. Just tell me that story and allow me to use it to advertise with and I will replace your bracelet for "FREE". Its that simple.

I am not trying to overcome anyone with fluff or fine print. This is simple.

We hand make every bracelet with only the top U.S made 550 Parachute Cord and the best made in the USA side release buckle:

www.docsmilitarygear.com

Also check us out on Facebook to get discounts or heads up on new survival items and gear!

Facebook
To see the proof behind our warranty just click here:

http://docsmilitarygear.com/promise-to-you/cat_21.html

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,381 Posts
So Doc... what happened to this?

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?p=5728907#post5728907

Free Custom Paracord Survival Bracelet

Ok. So check this out Just as a promotional thing. I have placed a post on my Facebook page:

Click on the link Below

Docs Military Gear Facebook

This post is specifically for those who are members of survivalistboards.com

For the first 25 people who go to my facebook page. "LIKE" my facebook page and post a comment on how you have used your Paracord in the past, in the post I have created for members of this board then I will give you a FREE paracord survival bracelet. No strings attached. Just help me spread the word about by bracelets by clicking "like" on my facebook page and leaving a comment of how you have used your paracord in the past. Then I will send you a PM asking you for shipping information and I will send you a free paracord bracelet for just helping me out.

The only real catch is that this is only for members that are in the USA.

I think I was number 2 on your FB page...

You PM'd aksing for size and color and my address.. then I never heard from ya..

I PM'd you here just to follow up..... never heard from ya..

What gives??

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

You PM'd aksing for size and color and my address.. then I never heard from ya..

What gives??
Wow, I am not sure what has happened. I made and sent out about 15 bracelets. Ill take a look and make sure your went out. If not ill get it to you first thing Monday morning. I am at a Gun Show In California this weekend but I will make it and send it as soon as I get back Sunday Night.

·
Registered
377 Posts

What gives??
this was me as well, and you said the same thing you just posted to this person and i still never saw it.

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,381 Posts
Wow, I am not sure what has happened. I made and sent out about 15 bracelets. Ill take a look and make sure your went out. If not ill get it to you first thing Monday morning. I am at a Gun Show In California this weekend but I will make it and send it as soon as I get back Sunday Night.

much obliged.:thumb:

·
Most Thankful Guy here
38,965 Posts

What gives??
I was also wondering but had just not pursued anything for a reply.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All your Bracelets went out today

Gentlemen,
Your bracelets went out today. You should be receiving them in the next couple of days. Sorry I did not get them out on Monday as promised. Please let me know what you think once you get them. thank you very much.

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,381 Posts
Monday, October 21, 2013..... haven't received anything..

Doc... you must have sent that bracelet via Pluto...

at this point just forget about it...

Reactions: tonyclark
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.