Survivalist Forum banner

961 - 980 of 1018 Posts

·
Pencil 5, AUTOCAD 0
3,659 Posts
The newest one, coined right here at SB, " TTPSIB".... Time to pack **** into
bullets. The best thing to come out of a truly idiotic thread.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I guess it would be like saying, call speed dial 1, instead of saying, dial 911. If they know what you mean, no problem, if not, they have no idea what you meant.
Not everyone has been on this site forever, and are still learning. The OP made it easier for these people.
Thanks, Kev

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is one I use a lot to remember the more mental aspects of survival.

C hallenge
R esponsibility
I ndependence
S social mixing
I nspiration
S tay positive

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh come on people Americans don't use acronyms because they're lazy; they use them because they're fun and are the jargon of you're crowd... An initiation of sorts.

While some are just stupid and not worth the usage others are critical. Being a veteran I can vouch for the need and fun of acronyms.

P.S. Here's one I made up in an effort to draw attention to the silliness of acronyms in social media circles (enjoy and feel free to use it... Just remember where you heard it): LOLLAGAC

LOLLAGAC: Laughing out loud like a goofy-ass clown

*see what I mean?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All, I am a New Member

There sure is a lot to learn, I found you all from Youtube videos, so much to take in, but it never hurts to be ready to be able to jam outta here or stay in place with enough food, water, first aid and sanitary supplies to avoid the crazy crowds at the stores. I hope to learn from those who have gone before me as I am on a budget.

Hunterbean

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks KoKo's Mom,

Cute puppy dog. I love doggies as well. I have a golden retriever Bella. I wish to address her concerns and needs while prepping so canned dog food, Dinty Moore Stew, etc. Thank you for your tips and support. I am on the West coast of America.

961 - 980 of 1018 Posts