Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Hi there camper08. Welcome to the club. Thanks for joining. See ya later.
Oh...I just now noticed that your kev's daughter...hi kev's daughter.:D:

·
missed
11,240 Posts
You are very welcome sweety, and good luck in your pageant, I do hope you win :D::thumb:

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
How did I miss out on this? I think it's because it's awfully dark beneath this rock I'm under, LOL.

Let us know if you need to sell more. I used to do pageants myself back in the '80's so I know how expensive it can be to compete. Why, the hair alone would cost more than the national debt!

Best of luck to you,

Claudia

·
Antique Nurse
644 Posts
Good luck!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Pageant Rescheduled

FYI,
The Miss Fall Fest Pageant has been rescheduled due to HURRICANE IKE. The drawing for the tickets will be on Nov. 22 2008.
Thank You to all of you who bought the tickets.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
~Kevswife~

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
FYI,
The Miss Fall Fest Pageant has been rescheduled due to HURRICANE IKE. The drawing for the tickets will be on Nov. 22 2008.
Thank You to all of you who bought the tickets.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
~Kevswife~
The Pageant was held this past Sat. The drawing winner came form the ticket sales on this site. it was Greg Garret. Thanks to all of you for all your support and buying the tickets. Kevs little girl WON her division in the Pageant. As well as Miss Congeniality, Photogenic, First Lady of Fall Fest. (this is for the highest ticket sales.) As well as Jr. Miss Fall Fest. Thanks again for all your support.
Kev & Kristy:thumb:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts