Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Bastard
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2020 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $11,500 each. It comes with a ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, and $400.00 bar tab. It also has a back stage pass to the winners locker room.

He didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...

It's at St Paul's Church, in Orlando, FL at 3pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 115 lbs, and a very good cook. She loves to watch hockey and drink beer. She'll be the one in the white dress..

:headshake:

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2020 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $11,500 each. It comes with a ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, and $400.00 bar tab. It also has a back stage pass to the winners locker room.

He didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...

It's at St Paul's Church, in Orlando, FL at 3pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 115 lbs, and a very good cook. She loves to watch hockey and drink beer. She'll be the one in the white dress..

:headshake:

That’s a good one.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've been here for years, thanks for everything in the various forum headers. Don't have a lot to post, but I do when it matters.

That is the funniest damn joke I've seen in years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts