Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool::cool:hEY ANYBODY HEARD OF SUNGAZING? Heard about it on tv and researched it..has to do with the body being able to soak up the suns rays like a solar battery and there are claims it could sustain the body instead of food..that part I don't really believe but it sounds interesting....wonder if anybody out there has tried or heard of this????tx stuck in California

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Yes I have heard of masters that can do this. When you think of it ultimately all energy comes from the sun. It is to be done when the sun is rising first thing in the am before the rays become too intense. Also in small doses. Lookup www.breatharian.com/

·
Simple Man
428 Posts
:cool::cool:hEY ANYBODY HEARD OF SUNGAZING? Heard about it on tv and researched it..has to do with the body being able to soak up the suns rays like a solar battery and there are claims it could sustain the body instead of food..that part I don't really believe but it sounds interesting....wonder if anybody out there has tried or heard of this????tx stuck in California
Why is this in the pistol forum?

·
Registered
56 Posts
One of the most retarded concepts I've ever heard. We're not plants, so we can't convert sunlight into viable energy for our uses.

Once genetic engineering takes hold though...

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
One of the most retarded concepts I've ever heard. We're not plants, so we can't convert sunlight into viable energy for our uses.

Once genetic engineering takes hold though...
Well.... we DID have a guy who was going to get up an expedition to the arctic to look for all the "stellar matter" and giant diamonds uncovered by melting icecap. He said his stellar matter could be worth up to millions of dollars an ounce. Tough to beat that in the retarded concept dept.

Maybe a thread for most deranged ideas... but the problem is people like these think their ideas make sense.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
you know- the ENTIRE time I was reading that I thought "this guy is in california"

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
yup. and if you run around nekkid in the desert, you'll become strong like superman...but too much and you'll get all fat...remember kids, moderation is the key!:thumb:

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
Yes I have heard of masters that can do this. When you think of it ultimately all energy comes from the sun. It is to be done when the sun is rising first thing in the am before the rays become too intense. Also in small doses. Lookup www.breatharian.com/
OK, that's just a goof, right? and not even the courtesy of a winky face or a rofl smiley?
from your website:
"Do the meditation exersize before drinking lots of diet coke in the 20 oz and 1 liter sizes (with caffeine) in the plastic bottles only. Along with a double-quarter-pounder/with cheese meal at McDonald's only. Always meditate 30 mins to an hour before eating. Try to eat at least one meal a day for a while. Go back to my web site periodically to see if you can start to feel the magic after reading a few paragraphs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT DRINK WATER OF ANY KIND OR FROM ANY SOURCE AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY,DO NOT EAT ANY FRUITS OR VEGETABLES DOING THIS REGIME!!!

May the forces be with you. You can call me and I will give you the correct pronunciations of the words from the 5D world."
:confused:

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
the name Applewhite sound familliar?

I hope to god that this is just trolling. Please lord please, don't let there really be people this nuts...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts