Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this come out a month ago but wanna make sure everyone has a chance to read it because pretty soon they will be useing this excuse here if any police officers on this site read it and and get offended

ohh well ive done my time and have seen how corrupt most of you are
not saying theres no good cops but i no there are more bad then good

i only put part of the article up the rest is on reuters

Ben Hirschler
Reuters
September 5, 2008

MUNICH - Young men who die suddenly after being arrested by the police may be victims of a new syndrome similar to one that kills some wild animals when they are captured, Spanish researchers said on Tuesday.

Manuel Martinez Selles of Madrid’s Hospital Gregorio Maranon reached the conclusion after investigating 60 cases of sudden unexplained deaths in Spain following police detention.

In one third of the cases, death occurred at the point of arrest, while in the remainder death was within 24 hours, Selles told the annual meeting of the European Society of Cardiology.

All but one of the casualties were male and their average age was just 33 years, with no previous history of cardiovascular disease.

“Something unusual is going on,” Sells said.

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very true but if a cop was there he wouls say they where then shoot it anyways or taze-it that will gurantee they will get away with it

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
In one third of the cases, death occurred at the point of arrest, while in the remainder death was within 24 hours, Selles told the annual meeting of the European Society of Cardiology.

All but one of the casualties were male and their average age was just 33 years, with no previous history of cardiovascular disease.

“Something unusual is going on,” Sells said.

It is called a taser (myocardial infarction).

Batons (blunt trauma), choke holds (anoxia/hypoxia) and pepper spray (anaphalaxsis) help with that too.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
next they'll have reports of pepper spray allergies.

·
Unemployment sucks.
686 Posts
you know the funny thing is ppl dont realize cops have to go through pepper spray and tasing, so they do know what it feels like. i know the day i got pepper sprayed i decided i would shoot someone in the leg before i pepper sprayed them( less painfull)!!! whatever.

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just cause they have had it done to them and they didnt like it
does not mean they wont use it in excess

i bet the cop that tazed a pregnant women would not taze his wife if she was pregnant

·
Registered
679 Posts
just cause they have had it done to them and they didnt like it
does not mean they wont use it in excess

i bet the cop that tazed a pregnant women would not taze his wife if she was pregnant
bet he would...:(

·
Banned
653 Posts
you know the funny thing is ppl dont realize cops have to go through pepper spray and tasing, so they do know what it feels like. i know the day i got pepper sprayed i decided i would shoot someone in the leg before i pepper sprayed them( less painfull)!!! whatever.
Yup, pepper spray sucks...I never thought that much snot was in my sinus cavities.......

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
you'd be surprised- and yes- there HAS been lawsuits over allergic reactions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts