Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
The average people dont really look ahead at anything. They plod along thats why they are sheep. Then they want to complain about everybody who has made a really good living working super hard and smart and seeing the trends and putting things in order to thrive in the trends. Well Im sure most will run around saying I never knew that I would need food,or other things to survive. Well you will for the rest of your life need assets to survive no matter how things go there are things you will need. I for one beleive silver and gold hold my extra wealth and since I bought in at 6.00 and once and 285 and once I still think it will stay right where it is until needed. Thats even if its just held for my kids to use or theres. Becasue no matter what kind of colapse gold and silver will always come back in use. And I dont expect Fiat to be any better then TP in the future.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
The average people dont really look ahead at anything. They plod along thats why they are sheep. Then they want to complain about everybody who has made a really good living working super hard and smart and seeing the trends and putting things in order to thrive in the trends. Well Im sure most will run around saying I never knew that I would need food,or other things to survive. Well you will for the rest of your life need assets to survive no matter how things go there are things you will need. I for one beleive silver and gold hold my extra wealth and since I bought in at 6.00 and once and 285 and once I still think it will stay right where it is until needed. Thats even if its just held for my kids to use or theres. Becasue no matter what kind of colapse gold and silver will always come back in use. And I dont expect Fiat to be any better then TP in the future.
Do you mean "an ounce"? Sorry, its confusing. I think PM at any price now, will be priceless at some point in the future, if SHTF.

·
Registered
207 Posts
The average people dont really look ahead at anything. They plod along thats why they are sheep. Then they want to complain about everybody who has made a really good living working super hard and smart and seeing the trends and putting things in order to thrive in the trends....
Wow, Mr. Ayn Rand....you and your type are so superior to us mere mortals! Perhaps we should grovel at your feet and proclaim the righteousness of the wealthy - their power, their intelligence, their mission from God!

We are just the little people. Please for give us.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Do you mean "an ounce"? Sorry, its confusing. I think PM at any price now, will be priceless at some point in the future, if SHTF.
Stop picking on the spelling. Those of us who are truly ahead of the curve are typing this out on our iPads and iPhones. We can't be held responsible for apple's predictive (and automatic) text program. No wat I meen Vern? :D:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts