Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Bear Fighter
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, how many people really think all these kids who are allegedly going to walk out of school in the next couple weeks really care about gun violence, or are they just little turds who are looking for an excuse to leave class?

It is disturbing to know that there are "adults" out there organizing these "protests" (there aren't any kids with the wherewithal or attention span to organize such an event), and I know there are kids who are Pro-2A in high school right now who could get violently marginalized by the mob mentality.

I predict we'll see riots in the streets where we always see riots in the streets, while here in my hometown the principal will probably come outside with a bullhorn and say "We recognize the protest, please return to class," and all the kids (except for Pothead Johnny and his ilk) will return to class in an orderly fashion.

Any other thoughts?

·
Retrofitted Sheeple
29,775 Posts
So, how many people really think all these kids who are allegedly going to walk out of school in the next couple weeks really care about gun violence, or are they just little turds who are looking for an excuse to leave class?

It is disturbing to know that there are "adults" out there organizing these "protests" (there aren't any kids with the wherewithal or attention span to organize such an event), and I know there are kids who are Pro-2A in high school right now who could get violently marginalized by the mob mentality.

I predict we'll see riots in the streets where we always see riots in the streets, while here in my hometown the principal will probably come outside with a bullhorn and say "We recognize the protest, please return to class," and all the kids (except for Pothead Johnny and his ilk) will return to class in an orderly fashion.

Any other thoughts?
Honestly, I think a lot of them genuinely care about gun violence. They just tend to be naive, misguided and brainwashed. Few of them understand that efforts to prevent crime through the exercise of force almost always involves the deprivation of personal liberty.

·
Retired thinker
7,337 Posts
I had a legitimate reason for skipping school when I was a kid and at least I was a good liar. I wanted to go fishing or hunting but said I was sick or my grandmother died (way too many times!). Today, everybody is a social justice warrior fighting wars they are not even intelligent and mature enough to understand.

·
Para Bellum
3,855 Posts
You are welcome to join the League of The South and other groups on March 24th in Batesville AR, or in a community near you, to protest the anti 2nd amendment rallies planned for that day.
It's called the March For Our Lives Rally, and some places are planning on busing in agitators. A couple examples: Baltimore..they are providing 60 free buses to get students to the rally in DC.
Bethesda has organized 200 host families to take in out of towners for the protests.
Here it is just antifa and BLM who said they are coming. We'll be there to protest them.

·
Weed 'em and reap
30,606 Posts

Any other thoughts?
It's a fantastic idea. They're walking out of a gun-free zone, where they are sitting ducks, into the wide world at large, where people with guns are free to protect them in the eventuality that a mass shooting breaks out. At least for that short span if time, they will be thwarting one of the causes of the recent tragedy. :thumb:

·
Weed 'em and reap
30,606 Posts
Agreed, the kids are being manipulated and used. The local principal and school board both caught my ire. Not that it did any good. I've said many times before we need to focus on the generations to come. Involvement and intervention. Freedom is in their hands. Right now that's a scary thought. If they'll swallow tide pods they'll swallow anything.
And if we cant sell people on the idea of liberty, then we're ****ty salesmen.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Honestly, I think a lot of them genuinely care about gun violence. They just tend to be naive, misguided and brainwashed. Few of them understand that efforts to prevent crime through the exercise of force almost always involves the deprivation of personal liberty.
I think this pretty much covers it, if kids don't have a legitimate positive influence that teaches them the realities of the world, they will simply process what they're taught. If what they are taught is wrong, they really have no ability to understand reality.

·
NRA Life 1971
8,425 Posts

They're kids that don't understand personal liberty because they have very little of it; only what parents and other supervisors allow them to have. They are easily manipulated and vulnerable to toxic rhetoric disguised as education.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts