Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
In a pile of brass
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen any ar15 stripped lowers on the internet lately that are not completely overpriced??? every single place i look, i cant even find them? we bought every other part we need to build a M4, but we cant find a stripped lower? anyone know where to buy one?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry, I didn't see that. I looked around and couldn't find any, now is not the best time to be buying stripped AR15 receivers. Everyone is currently in a panic.

·
Survivalist
53 Posts
Check LMT (Lewis Machine and Tool) I got 2 complete lowers for 345.00 about 3 months ago...I had to by them thru my local dealer but he gives me a good price as i do work for him. Last time i ordered stripped lowers was about 8 months ago and they were 105.00 ...but i've used them since then.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Good luck, I found several last month at normal prices so I jumped on all of them. Looks like my kits are coming in Monday as well....

·
Survivalist
53 Posts
Check LMT (Lewis Machine and Tool) I got 2 complete lowers for 345.00 about 3 months ago...I had to by them thru my local dealer but he gives me a good price as i do work for him. Last time i ordered stripped lowers was about 8 months ago and they were 105.00 ...but i've used them since then.
I just checked there website it looks like they are sold out also can only get complete lowers.

·
Certifiable
723 Posts
You need to check essential arms www.essentialarms.com. They are selling for $105 each with a limit of three per customer. You need to call and keep calling till you get through. Be patient and keep at it if you want a lower. Their phone is 337-945-0185. I got three last Wednesday.

Rshooter

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Just checked the Bownells web site they are totally out of stock on all AR lowers. Sure glade I all ready have to AR's.

·
Registered
937 Posts
You need to check essential arms www.essentialarms.com. They are selling for $105 each with a limit of three per customer. You need to call and keep calling till you get through. Be patient and keep at it if you want a lower. Their phone is 337-945-0185. I got three last Wednesday.

Rshooter
+1 on Essential Arms great lowers still a great price on them compaired to what is going on all over the net and in some shops. I used them on my build no problems.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts