Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Always Loaded
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been eyeballing this little guy for a few months. It is in stock intermittently for around $700-$800. I would like to add a PCC to the lineup, and having it in a sub gun configuration is a plus. It comes with 3 30rd mags, and factory spares are only around $25. I really like that it was designed from the ground up as a select fire sub gun, so it is built to handle wear. Already have a suppressor compatible for it also. Anyone here own or shoot one?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Following!

I have been looking into these since Dec 2019, and think I finally convinced my local GS to buy in (I think to become a dealer you have to order 3-6 guns..)

The latest variant has a non reciprocating charging handle, so that is a def plus.

I'd also like to hear from someone that has a hands on one. I've watched a bunch of video's and the pistol looks solid for its price.

·
Always Loaded
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it does seem very decent for the cost. Buds has had them off and on for the last few months. I never even heard of it till seeing a random video. I think they are going to take off once more people discover them. Definitely beats AR-9's and the like.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That Stribog reminds me of the Extar pistol:

https://extarusa.com/

I kinda want the Extar as it's cheap - $419 and uses Glock mags.

I need to go watch some reviews on youtube.
PSA has some decent ar9's as well . Buy the top and bottom separate and they are cheaper . I really want an Extar but the year warranty sucks compared to the PSA lifetime one

·
Always Loaded
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PSA has some decent ar9's as well . Buy the top and bottom separate and they are cheaper . I really want an Extar but the year warranty sucks compared to the PSA lifetime one
That is what I really have wanted to avoid. I feel that a gun designed to be centerfire rifle, converted to pistol caliber, has some drawbacks. Most are not super reliable. They look heinous to my eyes. I'm sur some people love them, but they just don't do it for me.

·
Registered
376 Posts
That is what I really have wanted to avoid. I feel that a gun designed to be centerfire rifle, converted to pistol caliber, has some drawbacks. Most are not super reliable. They look heinous to my eyes. I'm sur some people love them, but they just don't do it for me.
I feel the same way. I think it's the skinny magazine sticking out the bottom of it. I'm sure they're great and lots of people love them, I just don't. The gun in the OP looks like a lot of fun to me.

·
Always Loaded
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE - I love it. Feeds like a champ, and is just as fun as it looks. When you pick it up, it just feels like it should have a fun switch. Recoil is very mild, even with heavy 147 gr loads. Sights seem a little cheap, but they will only be serving as back ups to a red dot anyway. Can't wait to run the **** out of this thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts