Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the over 40 section also . lets hear the bragging: what is the biggest,best fish,deer,bear,hog, turkey, gator etc you took ,fishing,hunting,trapping,etc. pics optional.

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
I'm a meat hunter so I usually get the first legal animal I come across. And fish I fish until I limit then go to another species. Ive got some really big ones but never really weighted them. It didn't matter.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I also posted on 40 section but I will post here also. I shot a 13 point buck with double brow tines back in 2006 in Brownwood, Texas.

·
Bread Baker
3,255 Posts
There I was.. In Kroger. Working my way thru the brush (produce dept.) head'n over and back down to what the locals call Cattle Valley(meat dept).. and I saw it. A 10 pound chuck roast! I had to rassel (wrestle) it into the cart. She put up a struggle, but I won.

Wish I had something better.

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
Well, what most don't know, because of your pidly deer is the rating for our deer ain't 'Boone and Crockett' it's actually 'Boone, Crockett and Jeremiah Johnson' you guys just haven't seen racks that big yet...we also don't count points, we have to estimate or call NASA and send them pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts