Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends,

This site is published by one of the last of the "Olde Tyme Hippies".

There are several "Books" contained in the site--more like "Pamphlets".

There are some gems of knowledge to be gleaned--but you will have to dig.

Some of it is repetitious, and some of it sounds like the musings of a child.

Note: Pay special attention to how they survived riding in the bed of a dump-truck from Alaska, through Canada and on into Washington--temps from -10 to -30 degrees Fahrenheit.

{Wool, Wool, and more Wool! The girlfriend had knitted them wool Sweaters--I think I remember that they had two each. High Wool Socks; Sock Hats and Wool Scarves. He also wore "Tin Pants" if I recall correctly.}

Note how quickly The Powers That Be can get Wet; Soggy; and remarkably Saline--and take kids; or St Bernards away, if you're a bit eccentric.

Look how much good friends can do you--even among the poorest and most hated levels of society (I was particularly thinking about how the Reservation Indians helped them out big-time, a couple of times.)

You should treat folks right for your own Honour--but you never know when the weakest, poorest of folks will be spot on, to do you a big Solid.

http://www.goddessheart.com/bicyclebus/

.....RVM45 :cool::eek::cool:

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Many thanks...Did not go thru the complete site, but looks like some good info, not to mention different!

·
Homesteader
1,222 Posts
Wow, I read the first 5 pages so far, and loved it. Too many people are judgemental about people who are different. Amazing how upbeat and positive he is. I have seen people living in buses before, but had never heard of the bike bus.

I just talked to my niece Miranda, and they are up in Oregon right now attending the rainbow gathering, and exploring the world. We need more people who are not wrapped up in everything to do with money , money, money.

It is the root of all evil.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts