Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I own one and am quite pleased with it. After ten minutes or so of "knocking off the edges" (smoothing the rough spots and sharp edges on the inner workings, particularly the groove/channel on the bolt through which the bolt head retaining pin pivots and the extractor cut-out on the barrel extension) with 400 and 600 grit sandpaper, this thing is 100 percent reliable with anything that I feed it.

I'm sights are only "okay" (there are much better ones out there), and the pistol grip is ridiculously long, but those are minor quirks; this is a FAST, reliable shotgun. I only put a mag tube extension, a butt cuff and a sling on mine; it now serves as my trunk gun.

Bottom line: with VERY minor effort, this "Benelli clone" is a keeper...at least for me.
czechtx

·
Registered
279 Posts
Everything I've found in research about it makes it one hell of a good buy in guns.

I'm opting for a Benelli M4 instead, but if you study your loads and use the correct ammo... the Stoeger 2000 is a great buy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.