Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
That's because it's not a vaccine, it's a mRNA gene therapy. It does absolutely nothing to prevent you from catching or spreading COVID. On paper, in theory, the idea, is that it will help you fight it off much easier and with fewer symptoms once you get it and it does seem to be doing that with some measure of success.

But that's no excuse to lie to us about a treatment that could not in any way have been tested for long term effects. They're mass-implementing an experimental treatment that modifies genetic code, and calling it a vaccine. I bet there's going to be some big class-action lawsuits in 5-15 years.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's because it's not a vaccine, it's a mRNA gene therapy. It does absolutely nothing to prevent you from catching or spreading COVID. On paper, in theory, the idea, is that it will help you fight it off much easier and with fewer symptoms once you get it and it does seem to be doing that with some measure of success.

But that's no excuse to lie to us about a treatment that could not in any way have been tested for long term effects. They're mass-implementing an experimental treatment that modifies genetic code, and calling it a vaccine. I bet there's going to be some big class-action lawsuits in 5-15 years.
Careful, you may get accused of fear mongering.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Careful, you may get accused of fear mongering.
As a straight white male who knows for a fact that he's a straight white male, is monogamously married to a straight white woman who knows for a fact that she's a straight white woman, that doesn't have a man bun, kiss the feet of illegal immigrants,hate guns, or lust after someone else's money in the name of "equality", I've been accused of worse.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited by Moderator)
As a straight white male who knows for a fact that he's a straight white male, is monogamously married to a straight white woman who knows for a fact that she's a straight white woman, that doesn't have a man bun, kiss the feet of illegal immigrants, hate guns, or lust after someone else's money in the name of "equality", I've been accused of worse.
I fully agree. I only stated that cause a mod closed a thread I made about the dangerous chemical they use on the swabs they use to jab in your nose with. I even had a link from the CDC stating it was a hazardous chemical. What most don't realize or accept is that cause a chemical can be used for something doesn't mean its a good idea. Just like asbestos and arsenic were once commonly used chemicals that we now don't use cause we know it's a health risk.

MOD Edit
Lets have some truth in advertising so to speak. The thread created was misleading and sensationalist. Everyone feel free to judge for yourselves.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Around here currently available vaccines are referred as "greatly reduces the risk of contracting the serious form of covid19 sickness". Not immunity. It also means that a vaccinated person can still be a carrier and infect other people.

There is a nasal spray vaccine in development that apparently prevents virus from attaching itself into people's respiratory system, thus greatly reducing how it spreads. Unfortunately they are still few dozen millions away from clinical testing.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I fully agree. I only stated that cause a mod closed a thread I made about the dangerous chemical they use on the swabs they use to jab in your nose with. I even had a link from the CDC stating it was a hazardous chemical. What most don't realize or accept is that cause a chemical can be used for something doesn't mean its a good idea. Just like asbestos and arsenic were once commonly used chemicals that we now don't use cause we know it's a health risk.
I appreciate the warning.

If a moderator decides that stating an open source truth is too scary to be allowed and deletes or otherwise obfuscates my post, I respectfully ask that they tell me so, and then anonymize my account.

MOD Edit

Assuming moderator action based on the report of one disgruntled individual is foolhardy at best.
A better practice would be to get both sides of the story
And there are numerous threads that cover deleting accounts.

·
Registered
132 Posts
That's a big 10-4 good buddy. That guy is my " hero "

·
Registered
132 Posts
Only thing I can say is people wouldn't need a half assed vaccine for a half assed virus if they actually took care of their meat vehicle and understood what an immune system is. How it works. And the many things one can do to ensure it's in tip top shape and working properly.

But that takes work. Effort.

So much easier to buy into big .gov fear mongering, wear a useless piece of cloth over their face while simultaneously giving up every right they have and hide in their basements.

Cuz, yanno they from da gubbiment and dey here to hep us po stupid souls.

·
M.R. Ducks
18,681 Posts
Well here you go.
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are about 95% effective. About 3 million Floridians have taken a full course of one of those. Therefore one would expect 150,000 folks there to contract COVID after getting vaccinated. If only dozens have been infected, that’s way better than expected.

·
Grevcon 10
13,727 Posts
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are about 95% effective. About 3 million Floridians have taken a full course of one of those. Therefore one would expect 150,000 folks there to contract COVID after getting vaccinated. If only dozens have been infected, that’s way better than expected.
While it does seem to work to some high degree for some period of time, 95% was simply a made up number using 2nd grade math skills and incomplete data, not using proper efficacy calculations based on a complete statistical sample. It was a guess. They hadn't even finished administering the 2nd shot to the study subjects when they informally announced that to the media.

Furthermore the 95% guess was based on some level of reduction of symptoms, not on infections. What you meant was 150k hospitalized with COVID.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Sounds like the COVID "Vaccine"
At least they have a "working" sample :p Developers are not a big pharma company, just three professors from a university who used a technique being developed for cancer vaccination, so they don't have immediate funds to conduct tests with 10k+ people (that's the 20-30 million €€ needed).

·
M.R. Ducks
18,681 Posts
While it does seem to work to some high degree for some period of time, 95% was simply a made up number using 2nd grade math skills and incomplete data, not using proper efficacy calculations based on a complete statistical sample.
I’ve seen no evidence that the efficacy rates were “made up.” However, if they were guesses, they turned out to be pretty good guesses.

Again, the math suggests that hundreds of thousands of vaccinated people will contract COVID-19. If, as the story in the OP suggests, only dozens of folks are getting infected, that’s a good endorsement.

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
9,124 Posts
Maybe it's this....

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
7,740 Posts
I appreciate the warning.

If a moderator decides that stating an open source truth is too scary to be allowed and deletes or otherwise obfuscates my post, I respectfully ask that they tell me so, and then anonymize my account.
I don't know how many times we have to tell you guys this but that is NOT how it works with the moderators of this forum. And "scary" is not one of the criteria we use when determining what action, if any, to take in regard to any particular thread.

If you have a problem with any action taken by the moderating staff here, or want to know if a subject matter is outside the rules of the forum, please feel free to PM any of us.

Also, calling staff out in threads is not only inappropriate, it's against the rules. Again, PM one of us, we will take your issue to the table, discuss it and get back with you.

Oh ... And we do not delete accounts. If you wish to "delete" yourself, log off and don't log back on. Easy peasy. 👍

1 - 20 of 89 Posts