Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am picking up my stevens 320 this week and I have the field buttstock on it. I don't think I'll hate this, but I like having options. Are there any after market pistol grip buttstocks anywhere that fit without modification or with minimal modification? I do not have the tools for heavy mods to be done properly. I heard the 870 ATI Buttstock works with modification but I wouldn't know how to go about doing this. Any help at all would be great!

·
B.S. Detector/Distributor
598 Posts
Have you ever fired a shotgun with a pistol grip? Not the most comfortable wrist position. I would try someone else's before I spent the money on it.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I have never really gotten the whole pistol grip thing. A "normal" shotgun can be fired like one with a pistol grip but one with a pistol grip can't be fired from the shoulder.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I want a full stock with a pistol grip attached. Not just a pistol grip, that's not appealing to me. Not to offend anyone, just not my style and seems uncomfortable to use.

·
Registered
40 Posts
They offer the same model with a pistol grip stock but from what I read u cant order any accessories directly from stevens. Everything is going to require some mods to work. Psa has the hd model with the pistol grip stock rite now for 119$ if you wanted to look at that option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts