Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to WTOP radio station (www.wtop.com) in the Washington DC area, they said that Maryland is 1 billion dollars in debt and Virginia is 3 billion dollars in debt and that’s not including the other states that are in trouble. My concern is that if they are going to take money from the government, what strings are going to be attached? The governors met with Obama at Independence Hall to discuss the states troubled financial situations. Obama earlier this year said that the Bill of Rights tells the government what the government cannot do, but does not define what the government can do for the people. He also talked about how it will be necessary to transfer some of the powers from the states to the federal government in order to help people during these financial hard times. With the states asking for money from the government, do you think the government is going to ask the states to give up some of their governing powers to the federal government? Do you think that this whole situation we are in was planed to relinquish the states power by forcing them to balance the states budgets, which in return is forcing the states to borrow money from the government in order to keep the states budgets in check?

I think this whole situation reeks and I don’t like it. First they socialize Wall Street, and then they take over banking, insurance, and the auto sectors. I believe this whole entire collapse was designed to take over America by first getting the majority in debt (slavery) and making it apart of everyday life, and then financially forcing the states and the people to their knees by making them pay back their debts that they shouldn’t have had in the first place. What do you all think? What is the best way to keep track of our state officials to make sure they do not turn over any of the states rights?

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
whats next --- are you kidding?
they long ago gutted the 10th,
with strings attached funding, and unfunded mandates.

so just shut up and sign on the dotted line -- with the blood of your first born

ITS BAILOUT TIME

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wait till nobama hussein gets in office. He is going to go on a spending spree. He has plans on your 401k. He has plans on bank holidays, days where nobody will be allowed to take any money out of their bank accounts.

I think that the bank holidays is another way that the banks and the federal government can raise money through interest. Look at how the banks cash checks and handles direct deposits. Does it really take up to 2 to 4 weeks for a check to clear? I was told that a bank holds onto a check as long as possible to gain profits off of the interest. The same thing happens to direct deposit. The deposit coming from the business clears their bank and is posted (PENDING DEPOSIT) at your bank. During the time that it is pending to the time that it is credited to your account, your bank collects interest on your paycheck (free money). No wonder they offer free checking with direct deposit.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Look who's running these states .............................LIBS .

We have a surplus here , have had for years . :D:

Now , what to do ................................File exempt on your w-4 . If we can get 20 million people to do this we will win , IRS cant take 20 million people to court , plus if we all hired the same lawyer at say 100 bucks each , .........Thats a lot of class action .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts