Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about a thread based on the state you live in. This way members could possibly get together with those close by and learn each others survival skills. Local meet and greets are a great way to bond with others. I am eager to help other members and also in need of learning some skills specific to my location. I think this could be a great idea. :thumb:

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
What about a thread based on the state you live in. This way members could possibly get together with those close by and learn each others survival skills. Local meet and greets are a great way to bond with others. I am eager to help other members and also in need of learning some skills specific to my location. I think this could be a great idea. :thumb:
If you want to create a thread for your state, then please do so.

Or, use the groups section - http://www.survivalistboards.com/group.php?do=grouplist&order=asc&sort=name

The groups are going to get a major overhaul in the next forum update. Each group section is going to be like its own mini-forum.

I would prefer that members use the groups section. With the upcoming updates, each group can have their own moderators, the groups can be public or private,...............

No problem! Make your own state Group and get the Mass people in there! I have seen many here and there...
Only VIP members and moderators can create groups. This is to prevent groups being made and then abandoned because the person lost interest or created the group on spur of the moment.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Excellent idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts