Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Born a REBEL, not a Tory
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a band of about 20 "brothers and sisters" who would be interested in forming a "survivalist/adult scouts"
(perhaps some very mature teenagers) group in Western WA State who are committed to going out camping, surviving, etc... to prepare for anything that might happen (hopefully not) one weekend a month, maybe bi monthly in winter.
I figure we could share ideas, on gear, preparedness, education, shooting, and have good fellowship at the same time.

All are welcome regardless of religion, race, gender, political affiliation. ( Some people like me may sip the whiskey every once in a while around the campfire at night, after the firearms are locked away. No drinking to get falling down drunk will be tolerated.) Respecting others in the group is a must.

This will not be a cult, paramilitary militia, etc., just a group of close friends preparing, learning skills on survival and having fun doing it, in the great outdoors. Can't be an outdoor whimp, must be somewhat rugged and ready to survive.

We do encourage gun ownership and firearm responsibility and safety. Respect for Gun Safety at all times is a must to join this group.
If interested contact me here on the board.

·
Born a REBEL, not a Tory
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I'll count you in.
I will let you know of our first outing when we get more people.
I have a couple of close friends I'll invite. Do the same if you like.
Is there any good camping spots up in the Cascades where we can park our vehicles hike and backpack into a spot you know of?
I was thinking of a camping spot somewhere near GreenWater up State Route 410 down here in South Sound area.
Be thinking about places we can go. Plan us a trip for a weekend.
Thanks for signing up.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi Davy C, I am in Kent area of Washington and wouldn't mind taking part. Get in touch and let me know the guidelines and AO as I have a wife and 6 year old daughter who also trains with me.

·
Born a REBEL, not a Tory
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I'll count you in.
I'll befriend you on the board and let you know of any new details.

Just getting this thing going.

Been thinking about guidelines today for the group.
Such as Gear guidelines, individual responsibility guidelines, group goals, etc...
Assignments ("Events/outtings") to accomplish.

Any input you might have would be great.
Like,...
What do you want to get out of this survivalist group?
Do you have certain skills you can teach others in the group?
Ideas for "What if SHTF scenerios", preparedness skills, ediable plant identity and knowledge. Many subjects like this to think about.

I hope to have something going for at least a weekend (Sat/Sun) in June in South Sound Cascades.
Any ideas you can add would be much appreciated, as a task such as this is a lot for one man.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I just posted something for July 18-20 around Mt. Rainer. All are welcome to come and there will be people from a few different groups there so learning will be at a prime.

·
Registered
2 Posts
we would like to join as well

i am dianna i cook on a wood stove and live in yale WA i own horses and donkeys and use them for transport as well as fun

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
Pathfinder died sometimes earlier this year or maybe late last year, I dont remember which.

I assume things fell apart after that...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts