Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have one of these beasts? I think it could be incredibly useful for urban survival, I keep mine in my truck for emergencies i.e. rescuing someone trapped in a wrecked car before anyone else gets there,etc. and as a bonus it'd make a heckuva weapon in need be.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
FUBAR, FUBAR it just dawned on me I recall that from my time in the >>Army FUBAR=
[email protected]#%ed Up Beyond All Recognition.

·
Time to hit reset
25,656 Posts
FUBAR, FUBAR it just dawned on me I recall that from my time in the >>Army FUBAR=
[email protected]#%ed Up Beyond All Recognition.
FUBAR....thats what someone would be if this was used as a defense weapon:D:

I've seen these used by carpenters to help 'bend' any boards while doing decks and of course you can use the hammer. But overall it looks as if it's an aggressive looking crow bar that would be a great demo tool, used for getting thru things to people or items.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
Reactions: OLDWarrior64

·
Registered
222 Posts
A friend of mine got one for Christmas last year - and of all the really cool stuff we all got -- I kept going back to, and lusting after, his FUBAR!! Had to have one -- got one -- and it is stored with some other SHTF tools in my BOV. GREAT tool!! Lots of uses -- intended and improvised. One thing, when the wife saw it she asked why I needed it - simple - "I don't have to reload it."

·
+Adcock
3,102 Posts
I had looked at one while setting up my BoB. Wanted to have an open mind and not discount anything.

I had seen 2 of the models at Home Depot (long and short) and on the website they have 3 models (2 long ones).

Never thought about it in the BoV though. That is a solid idea.

·
Prepared
15,924 Posts
I've looked at them. A little heavy for a BOB, I think. Might be handy if you were trapped in a building and needed to punch through a wall. The drywall wouldn't be any problem, but for those people of Greater Girth (16+ inches) you might need to knock one stud out of the way in order to slip through.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.