Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked this question in another thread:

If not now, when?

When else would this corrupt federal government be forced to curtail the financial crimes they have committed on us?

For far too long, both parties have made a mockery of balanced budgets. Spending at all levels of govt is extremely wasteful, and must end.

Here in CA, a household bringing in $70,000 is elegible in this state for their kids to receive free or reduced-cost school lunches. So called "poor" people have cell phones, computers, cable TV; yet they receive taxpayer supported food stamps and housing vouchers.

The madness must end. Now.

Why are federal employees not being furloughed? Where are the pay cuts we have seen in the private sector, as well as the state and city level?

Why do we need a Department of Education? My child in an elementary school classroom has one teacher. That teacher has a principal, and support at the local school district level. Not a problem.

But in CA, each school district has "support" from a county level Office of Education. The county is overseen by the state Department of Education. On on top of that, we have a federal Department of Education. Hundreds of thousands of taxpayer supported education employees.

All for that one child and teacher in the local classroom.

Books have been written about government waste. Yet nothing is ever done.

Until now.

Stand firm, repubs, tea partiers, conservatives, whoever is willing to fight this monster.

You have the statists over a barrel. Don't give in...

·
Registered
798 Posts
I would gladly stand up against this - but as an individual you will be taken down, called a terrorist/nutcase/gun nut survivalist and tossed in jail forever. Im waiting for the trigger that starts the ball rolling. After the smoke from the riots clears - we can get to work and take back our country ~ or whats left after Obamas done.

Waiting for election time wont solve anything - the system is corrupt. We need to start over using the lessons learned.

Less Government, Less Control, More FREEDOM!

·
Prepared
15,924 Posts
And yet nowhere in your message do you follow the money or destruction trail:

1. Global elite: banksters, m.i.c., oil, the super rich, etc.
2. Non-stop warfare.

Tearing down what little is left of genuine government and demanding austerity (cut services) for the poor/working/middle-class appears to fall right into the Bilderberg agenda. Government needs a house-cleaning, no doubt about that. But if you think the globalized Fortune-500 will provide you with decent jobs, schools, health care, etc. and won't pollute, cheat, etc. think again.

Pitting poor and middle-class against each other is "cool" as a tried-and-true political ploy, but I think our problems are more serious than that old strategy.

I asked this question in another thread:

If not now, when?

When else would this corrupt federal government be forced to curtail the financial crimes they have committed on us?

For far too long, both parties have made a mockery of balanced budgets. Spending at all levels of govt is extremely wasteful, and must end.

Here in CA, a household bringing in $70,000 is elegible in this state for their kids to receive free or reduced-cost school lunches. So called "poor" people have cell phones, computers, cable TV; yet they receive taxpayer supported food stamps and housing vouchers.

The madness must end. Now.

Why are federal employees not being furloughed? Where are the pay cuts we have seen in the private sector, as well as the state and city level?

Why do we need a Department of Education? My child in an elementary school classroom has one teacher. That teacher has a principal, and support at the local school district level. Not a problem.

But in CA, each school district has "support" from a county level Office of Education. The county is overseen by the state Department of Education. On on top of that, we have a federal Department of Education. Hundreds of thousands of taxpayer supported education employees.

All for that one child and teacher in the local classroom.

Books have been written about government waste. Yet nothing is ever done.

Until now.

Stand firm, repubs, tea partiers, conservatives, whoever is willing to fight this monster.

You have the statists over a barrel. Don't give in...

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And yet nowhere in your message do you follow the money or destruction trail:

1. Global elite: banksters, m.i.c., oil, the super rich, etc.
2. Non-stop warfare.

Tearing down what little is left of genuine government and demanding austerity (cut services) for the poor/working/middle-class appears to fall right into the Bilderberg agenda. Government needs a house-cleaning, no doubt about that. But if you think the globalized Fortune-500 will provide you with decent jobs, schools, health care, etc. and won't pollute, cheat, etc. think again.

Pitting poor and middle-class against each other is "cool" as a tried-and-true political ploy, but I think our problems are more serious than that old strategy.
And you would suggest... what?

You are always quick to pounce, yet all you do is complain about the 'rich.'

I happen to agree with a lot of what you say re the banksters and 'global elite,' for lack of a better term.

But if not now, when?

We finally have a small group of elected officials who are trying to put a stop to the Washington nonsense. Yet you don't get on board; why?

I include the banksters and the others to be in the same statist boat as those in the federal govt who have been recklessly spending (both parties) without a thought. Do you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts