Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
"We bought the homes, we're paying the taxes and the police and the emergency personnel's salaries," he said. "Why in the hell can't we get relief from criminals? Why do they have all the power, and we don't and we're paying the damn bills?"

Cause they think your sheeple.

Good to see people waking up and standing up for themselves.

Reactions: Ford Prefect

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Generic question: Any way we can cut down on the number of posts about the same media articles? This was an interesting article, but there's a trend in which EVERY interesting media article gets posted at least 2-3 times on the forum. Any ideas, Mods?

HippieSurvivalist

·
Gettin' there
919 Posts
"St. Louis Police Chief Dan Isom wrote Tuesday in a department blog that guns are not the solution to the city's challenging homicide problem. Citizens arming themselves will lead to more danger, not less, he said."

Um, NOT! How stupid is this Chief? If you are a criminal, are you more likely to rob someone armed or unarmed?

When are 'they' going to stop trying to take away our 2nd Amendment rights?

·
Gettin' there
919 Posts
<~~~~~Have been guilty of this a time or two. The problem is, you search, you don't find, and by the time you post, others have posted too! I don't think it's intentional ;)

Generic question: Any way we can cut down on the number of posts about the same media articles? This was an interesting article, but there's a trend in which EVERY interesting media article gets posted at least 2-3 times on the forum. Any ideas, Mods?

HippieSurvivalist

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Was this article already posted b4? Sorry if it was. Sometimes searches don't show up queries that are requested. On some things I'd rather see the same thing posted twice than miss a good article or information. Just my 2 cents.

Edit Sorry for the double post, I just saw where this article was posted under the General Preparedness section

·
Salad Shooter
300 Posts
"... Citizens arming themselves will lead to more danger, not less, he said."
So more guns = more crime...hmmmmm

I suppose this is why the rate of crime is astronomical at police stations, military armories, and gun shows.

I guess that would also be the reason rates of crime are subterranean in places like Kali, Detroit, Chicago, NY, DC, etc, etc, etc.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

HippieSurvivalist
Or how about a way to cut down on people who seem to complain about everything, rather than just use their own common sense and skip a thread that may not be of interest to them that they may have already seen in another section.. Any ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
from article:
St. Louis Police Chief Dan Isom wrote Tuesday in a department blog that guns are not the solution to the city's challenging homicide problem. Citizens arming themselves will lead to more danger, not less, he said.

my response:
Huh? Why would more guns in the hands of responsible citizens cause more danger?

Cops should be walking their beats, learning about our neighborhoods instead of waiting for speeders and drunk drivers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts