Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this so please bear with me. Not exactly a survivalist. But I do know firearms. I work security for a local hospital and my wife is also in the medical field. I have a farrier business as well as own my own horses as well as a soon to be edition to the family 2 year old mule. We do spend a lot of time outdoors:camping, hiking, riding, etc.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Welcome from Oregon.

Working in the medical field, you can see how bacteria/germs spread from one person to the next.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to protect ourselves even more.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community from Texas. Survivalist is a loose term used by some. Most folks on this site would tend to fall more under the term Prepper or Preparedness type. Most of us don't see ourselves as Rambo. We tend to be the ones who blend into the background. We still read and hopefully don't follow every rumor that comes down the pike. Rumors will kill you. Get your preps done, get your plans in place and get on with life. Use this site and others for the information they offer. Find people in your area that have goals and values like yourself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts