Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one.
This old lady i know has a Spanish Omega .32 semi automatic pistol. i know next ot nothing about it and google just kind of comes up with a general info on the company an not the pistol it self.
Ok, i think its an alloy frame it lighter than i would think for its size. it has a chrome like finish and plastic pearl like grips. it has a serial number and .32 apc Omega made in Spain. it look like a simple blow back gun, almost a knock off of a earlt 1900's colt. by the looks of it kind of on the junk side.
the old lady said she got it in the late 60 or 70's as a purse gun. she said when she has used it for target shooting, it jams frenquently failing to eject the brass.
so any one know any thing more than i do?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Thousands of Spanish pistols were imported into the U.S. after WW2. Quality varried. Most cost less than $50 new back then. I bought a Spanish copy of a Walther pp in .380 for $30 on sale back in '71. It would not keep it's shots on a pie plate at 10 yards.

If your pistol is in .32 check the ammo supply. Many people do not realize there are a half dozen types of .32 and I have seen folks trying to shoot .32 S&W shorts out of a .32acp pistol. I have bough several cheap due to failing to function on every shot when the wrong ammo was in the magazine. Check it, keep your mouth shut and low ball the price. $50-$100 if it shoots every time. Less if you want to fool around trying to make it work.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she just heard that i was into firearms and showed me. i am not sure that i would want to buy it off of her, it seems too much like some thing bought out of a nickel prize machine at a fair to be a quality firearm. she said that one time it discharged with out touching the trigger. so i think ill pass, i was just curious because google did not seem to fetch much info on them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts