Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in this whole article there are four lines about the financial crisis.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17752983

I have not tried searching for some decent info on Greece but I expect it will be the same, the crisis is being dumbed down on the news here. Possibly because of loans etc tied into Spain with the UK? Who knows, or maybe to stop a run on the banks until the last possible minute.

The average person does not read the financial pages.

If you do not manage to read the article, I found it sickly amusing to read that the king fell down some steps and broke his hip, and his 13 year old grandson shot himself in the foot. :D:

On the other hand perhaps they are 'preparing' to fend off the angry populace when the solids really do htf.

I look to sites like this for more up to date news on the financial situation.

·
Dog Lives Matter
7,789 Posts
I don't think that European Kings run countries any longer. They are just figureheads.

I found this line to be hilarious.

The king, 74, is honorary president of the Spanish branch of conservation group WWF and an online petition calling for his resignation had accumulated almost 85,000 signatures by the time he made his public apology.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Obammy better not hear about this .... he'll be jealous and have to trump the king .... we might have to run an extra shift at the mint to cover the federal bill for his revenge vacation ....

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
If he was golfing instead the could be US President.

Good thing Obummer cannot possibly be a king. If for no other reason because he does not know which end of a gun to hold on to.

·
Scandinavian survivor
4,106 Posts
He apologized like a frightened schoolboy live on TV. To me it sounded rehearsed, perhaps the notorious adulterer has had to say the same words to his wife on quite a few occasions.

The public and media ate it all up though and now it´s more or less forgotten.

A funny side note on his grandson shooting himself in the foot: accidental discharges are a family tradition . The king accidentally shot his brother in the late fifties. The brother died however.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
He apologized like a frightened schoolboy live on TV. To me it sounded rehearsed, perhaps the notorious adulterer has had to say the same words to his wife on quite a few occasions.

The public and media ate it all up though and now it´s more or less forgotten.

A funny side note on his grandson shooting himself in the foot: accidental discharges are a family tradition . The king accidentally shot his brother in the late fifties. The brother died however.
History tell us that when Monarch's siblings start getting killed off, if not an accident rather than the reigning monarch securing his own throne.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
If he was golfing instead the could be US President.

Good thing Obummer cannot possibly be a king. If for no other reason because he does not know which end of a gun to hold on to.
King ? no he is going for the Great Dictator

1 - 9 of 9 Posts