Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all my Los Angeles/SoCal-based brothers and sisters:

Granted, there is an "I" in survival, however there is also a "U" and an "S", and that makes US.

Locals, please join the Southern California group in the groups section. This is (at the very least) a good start. Kev has provided us with an amazing tool for organizing and networking that we need to tap into...before it is too late.

I see other groups around the country organizing BOB hikes, networking, and sharing skills. Yes, SoCal is a big place. Yes, it took an earthquake to finally meet my neighbor. What I learned was that besides bullets and beans it may not be a bad idea to start stocking up on buddies. Am I naive to think that (fill in appropriate deity, if applicable) forbid the SHTF, personal politics are going to go right out the window? Is this board not our common bond?

Racist? With no lights, everything will be black
Leftist or Rightist? Politics are moot when there is no government
Alternative Sexual Persuasion? When the SHTF, we are all F-ed in our A's
Tinfoil Hat? Every good BOB should have some tinfoil in it

There is a place on the team for all of us.

Here is the link:
http://www.survivalistboards.com/group.php?groupid=30

Just trying to do my part here. Much love, much respect.

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
Smart move Paranoid. This way you will be able to handpick who you want to share close quarters with. I have a group of 10 that will share my Bug In location, more about 3 miles of us have their own A.O. and we'll help each other.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
man are you guys in enemy territory lol

Reactions: Wise Owl

·
www.GuerillaTactical.com
1,446 Posts
Fullerton..... In the bubble here. Surrounded by @#$% though. 1/2 acre of land to work with so I not too worried.

·
Registered
671 Posts
check out City-Data.com

Not that I don't enjoy reading your posts. But why don't you go to the forum area and sign up. There is a section for every state with some sub sections for each big city. http://www.city-data.com/forum/los-angeles/ Go there and advertise. It will be more effective. You might have to give some background like: the history of the federal reserve, the CFR, Kennedy assasination, etc. and give some theory of why you think the S Will HTF. You're on your own, I guess. Just a thought.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
16,365 Posts
Note to other Southern California preparers, I know there are a lot of ways you can hang together and help survive an economic crisis or even another riot, But if the San Andreas fault lets go there are not many options left to you. There are some pretty good jobs on the North American side of the fault.

True moving out of state would be better and I am certain many folks on this site will point this out, but if you can not leave the state at least look for ways to leave the big brown cloud.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
maybe Cali will break off and float away into its own archipelago. You'd be set with prime ocean front property if you lived in Barstow lol

1 - 20 of 109 Posts