Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
BASS
2,090 Posts
We are "stuck in NJ" because of the bridges as you are. I am not bugging out unless it is far too dangerous to stay here. Unless we are ahead of the mobs, and that is almost impossible, we are stuck.

If you are able to get out or move to WV you will be far luckier than we are. Wife refuses to move. "What about the grandchildren"? My wife is a "sheeple and an ostrich". She doesn't want to think anything will happen. She doesn't even watch the world news . Only NEWS 12. She doesn't like to prep because that is admitting "something may/will happen".

You may be able to store some things along your escape route but that is never any quarentee. The sooner you move the better your chances are of being in a safe place.

It is only a matter of time before something as happened in France to happen here. I hope it doesn't. The sheeple here will panic like no others. The masses won't be able to cope and riots will break out in short order.

When you get to your "safe destination" do not reveal any of your preps or firearm ownership. OPSEC is your life line. Good Luck, BASS West of GSP 98/100

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, I am in "south" jersey as well. I cannot go south and I would expect northern roadways would be blocked. Unless evacuation was absolutely necessary I would do what I could to hold my location here. Sadly with multiple waterways and the major roadways being blocked, I know it would be a seriously tough endevour. Future plans still developing

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just seen this South Jersey thread and i see its a couple years old but i figured id post anyway.

Im from West Deptford about 11mins from the Walt Whitman bridge. I used to have a range membership at the range in Thorofare which is really west deptford. I forget the name of it. I started shooting there about 12yrs ago and it was great and affordable but then the current owners bought it took it from a relaxing welcomed feeling to a snobby crazy exspensive range that i never go to anymore and its only 2 miles from my house so its a shame. If you just go to shoot as a non member there it will cost you around $75 to shoot 100rds of 9mm for a half hour. They charge $35 for a half hour range time and you have to buy their ammo which is about $20 for 50rds. Its just crazy so i now go to Bobs in Glassboro and i also go to a range in Easton PA which is pretty far but its only $50 for the entire year and its outside. Plus they are the only range i have ever found and i looked alot that allows you to draw from a holster and move and shoot. Its on a little side range they have called the training range. So i set up IDPA stages and practice.

·
Survivalist in training
39 Posts
Welcome Vince!

I am from New Jersey as well, unfornatelly I have no gun shooting experience yet, but I sure hope one day I will. :D

Welcome aboard once again :).

21 - 24 of 24 Posts