Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
gun nut on a budget
170 Posts
I wish!!! than norcal could secede from sacramento and san fran and get rid of this commie gun control crap. if any part of the state could do it it would southern cali, but i dont think it would happen southern california IMO is a big part of the bourder problem and the ecinomic problem not saying true northern cali where i live doesn't help the ecinomic problem. southern california is the biggest suporters of amnesty there are ,so if they want to secede let um might get some sh!t done with out them.

209 Posts
I can't speak for other parts of SoCal, but the article does paint an inaccurate picture of San Diego. It's a little expensive here but it's certainly not some third world cesspool.

·
Registered
123 Posts
☭Comяade Яed☭;2942165 said:
I can't speak for other parts of SoCal, but the article does paint an inaccurate picture of San Diego. It's a little expensive here but it's certainly not some third world cesspool.
Depends on what area of SD. Go east and you've got hookers and methies on the boulevard. Go south and you've got thug life. Go to the coastal areas below the 8 and you've got the same thing until you hit 32nd. You've got the base until you hit Barrio Logan. Escondido and parts of O-slime are getting bad. Not a third world cesspool but folks sure are trying hard.

Even then, we don't have that much in common as far as views go with LA and San Francisco. Look at the last few election results, we've always been predominantly red. They can keep the Code Pink crowd. Granolabran hippiedom raises my blood pressure by too much.

·
Martian Invader from Mars
484 Posts
If they did secede, and the laws actually make sense (shocking I know), then I might actually have an opportunity to move back home (I'm a born and raised SoCal kid).

Hope they do :)

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
16,422 Posts
No, no, no. Do not split Ca into two states, split it into three.

Eastern California (east of Sierra divide) is given to Nevada per original act of congress.

Southern California (south of Garlock fault, west of San Andreas fault) contain the large cities and all the crazy people remains California.

Northern California (west of Sierra crest and east of San Andreas) is an agricultural paradise called San Joaquin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts