Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a Steeler fan all my life and would love to see them get a 6th ring but don't think they will get past Tennessee in the AFC championship.

I think the Giants will beat the Titans in the big game.

Who's your team??

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
I've been a Steeler fan all my life and would love to see them get a 6th ring but don't think they will get past Tennessee in the AFC championship.

I think the Giants will beat the Titans in the big game.

Who's your team??

The AFC championship will be between the Titans and Steelers and the NFC championship will be between the Giants and Panthers.

The Steelers and Titans are beat up right now, but hopefully will be healthier by the time they have to play.

The Giants and Panthers are banged up, but not as bad and they should be fine by the time they play.

Right now I have to give the Titans the edge in the AFC.

If the Panthers get healthy I would think they could go all the way. It all depends on their defensive line. If they can stop the Giants rushing, they will go all the way. If not, the Giants will be in the Super Bowl.

·
RIP America 1776-2012
1,953 Posts
Even though I've been a Vikings fan for 35 years, they don't stand a chance.

For the AFC Titans.

As far as the NFC, I'd have to go with the Giants. Carolina couldn't stop the Vikings rush attack when we played and I doubt they'll stop the Giants.

Superbowl: Titans and Giants with the win going to the Titans.

·
531 Posts
Even though I've been a Vikings fan for 35 years, they don't stand a chance.

For the AFC Titans.

As far as the NFC, I'd have to go with the Giants. Carolina couldn't stop the Vikings rush attack when we played and I doubt they'll stop the Giants.

Superbowl: Titans and Giants with the win going to the Titans.
For the superbowl, no. Against the Eagles? If Fat Pat Williams plays, I think we have a shot. But past the Eagles, no.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
I don't support organized crime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts