Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
ruralist
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy talks about survivalism after FEMA and other stuff, within a pissed off constitutionalist framework. Would be interested to hear views, particularly from veterans as he claims to be. He doesn't really dice with words and goes on for a good while.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I only got through about seven minutes before I hit BS Overload and turned it off. The bad news about the internet is anybody who can get access to a computer can post a 30 minute ranting ramble and somebody will watch it. There may even be a few real facts sprinkled aimlessly through what he says between the shock-value phrases, but all I can see is somebody who doesn’t like anything/anybody.

Arrexian, you want views? Here’s mine: This guy is so full of S*** his eyes are probably brown.

You want views from veterans? He is probably wearing tin foil under his watch cap.
Just my .02

·
Registered
915 Posts
Well, at least as long as he is spouting off his bull****, the ATF/FBI/HS will be focused away from regular people trying to prepare for whatever comes. I know someone who did similar things, and organized a group for "training" purposes. HE is now on a "watch" list for terrorist. I will say it again: Keep Your Mouth Shut, Trust Few, And Survive Another Day!

·
V
21,713 Posts
WoW kind of a cross between V for Vendetta and Ice T in Johnny Mnemonic.
He has a lot to say shame he doesn’t actually say anything new :( .

·
born to hold out
164 Posts
I just have to ask "What Neonazi planet did this guy blast off from and how did he land here" I hit my WEARD S**TOMETER in about 3 minutes i guess like it has been said with Ass clowns like this spewing crap we dont have to worry about the fed a whole lot hes got enough crap to keep em well occupied for a while i think.

·
Registered
343 Posts
So because I wear a skull cap and sunglasses, you people actually think that is me??

Are you people mental?

I've seen his videos and quite honestly think he is a shill...

This is too funny and so dumb that I don't even have a response..

·
ruralist
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Think it has something to do with the similar facial features and the your title here being Constitutionalist Patriot which makes that believable. Plus you talk a lot about what "he" talks about. I'll dig both ends for a bit and come back ;/

·
Registered
343 Posts
I share many of his views.. He's spot on as far as most of what he is saying is concerned.. But the way he is going about it is what makes constitutionalists look insane to most people.. And quite honestly, I think that is part of the plan.. I use my gut instinct and don't trust anyone unless my gut instinct says to.. Quite honestly, this guy seems a little shillish if you ask me.. Same gut instinct I get when I consider other well known talk show hosts or fellow "patriots" who most people with similar views flock to..

Nothing radical about being a constitutionalist.... Our forefathers were the original constitutionalists.. If someone considers themselves to be American, yet doesn't believe the constitution should be followed, then THOSE are the radicals..

·
Registered
343 Posts
"in a bind you can choke a motherf$%ker out with it."

love it!
That IS definitely one of the best quotes from his videos.....

But for those interested, I DO wear "tighty whities" as he calls them and am prepared to provide a photo if anyone is interested to prove that we are not the same person.. haha

·
Banned
880 Posts
"look there is a patriot hiding in those bushes over there!" hahahaha
he never once mentioned reptilian shape shifters or even aliens.

i liked it i watched the whole thing.

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
I thought the language showed a lack of education, his information was good for someone who has not lived the life of a survivalist. Myself I'm going to AWRM.ORG to
check it out. I learned something. Who ever you are, THANK YOU !!!s

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
I thought the language showed a lack of education, his information was good for someone who has not lived the life of a survivalist. Myself I'm going to AWRM.ORG to
check it out. I learned something. Who ever you are, THANK YOU !!!

·
Transplant
355 Posts
I find it incredibly funny that people are so quick to point the tin-foil-hat finger at someone. It just cracks me up, because so often I hear the term "sheeple" and comments from a secluded standpoint referring to "most people". Then most of you get bent out of shape because the word "survivalist" makes most people think that you're just as crazy as the ones you think are in the TFH crowd. Bottom line - if you haven't stopped to consider your own sanity, you just might be crazy. If you are convinced that some other people are nuts, you must be convinced that you are not nuts. Get my drift?

I use my tinfoil for cooking.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts