1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
If you like old chevys, corvettes, GTOs and want to dream for a little while
check out this guys car collection.

Warning you might drool on your keyboard.:D:

www.tinyurl.com/bits-001
Man...I sure wish I could get my hands on a vintage, cherry GTO. My brother had one when I was a kid but he drove it into the ground. I remember sitting in the passenger seat feeling the rumble of that awesome power. Yummy.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man...I sure wish I could get my hands on a vintage, cherry GTO. My brother had one when I was a kid but he drove it into the ground. I remember sitting in the passenger seat feeling the rumble of that awesome power. Yummy.
Yes, I know what you mean about running into the ground. I had a Sunbeam tiger that I sold for a song on in 1976, and a chevelle that I would love to have back.

Those where the days !:thumb:

·
HOPE4BEST&PREP4WORST
493 Posts
Eeh! I have that same collection of cars and I don't drive them either and I wish I would have bought preps instead, but at least their 1/64 scale so they don't take up as much space. Seriously, though, that is a real nice collection.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Drool indeed.

This guy pays more for insurance in one year than I've made in my lifetime.

Especially liked the old coupes, and of course the hydro set-up is a "cute" little addition.

You know, sometimes a vulgar display of wealth makes you disgusted, and sometimes it's just wow!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I'll take the Black 66 GTO.Theres nothing nicer than to hear a 389 pontiac tri power at full throttle.and for good measure I'll take that blue 55 chevy too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts