Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<rant>

I do not mind if someone sends me a PM with general stuff - "hey hows your day, going good here,,,,,,,,,," - please do not expect an instant reply.

PLEASE DO NOT - send me a PM saying "I hope I dont get banned for that post I made?" The very first thing I am going to say is "what post". Then it usually goes along the lines of, "I dont have the slightest idea what you are talking about?"

This forum gets between 1,000 - 1,800 post a day. If I remember right, the highest so far was close to 1,900 post in one day. And some how, I am supposed to "magically" know what post you are talking about?

On average I receive about 1,000 PMs a month. That is what my inbox is set to, and I have to clean it out once a month.

If you need a moderator or staff member to look at something, please post it here - http://www.survivalistboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

Provide as much information as possible and give a link to the thread you are referring to. Post such as "I want to complain about the post that billy bob made." and that is all of the information that is provided will probably get ignored.

</rant>

Thank you for your time.

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
I would never try and tell you how to handle any of your affairs when it comes to this site since you are obviously doing an outstanding job, but...

if you withdrawl from the vBArmy game you will not be receiving daily pm's from me.:eek::

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
I hope that I don't get banned for this reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts