538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Founder
16,867 Posts

·
Live Clean, Fight dirty
1,377 Posts
That new hatchet is nice for the money. Looks sturdy and well made.

Thanks for the links by the way.

·
Prepared in NH
12,866 Posts
That new hatchet is nice for the money. Looks sturdy and well made.

Thanks for the links by the way.

My wife used a SOG hatchet to wack thru some ice and find her wallet/purse - that fell into the water in front of our house (mountain stream).

I still can't believe she was able to find it.

She was very impressed with the SOG.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
150 Posts
Got my order in 3 days, no complaints here. But it was a small order.
If I placed an order for $170.00 and didn't get my product, I would be hunting them down to no end... Contact BBB, then my bank... Hope this helps... Good luck..

Here is were my order came from GEORGE LOVEDAY 3701 NEAL DRIVE KNOXVILLE, TN.... HERE IS A BACKGROUND CHECK OF THIS PERSON,
GO TO THIS WEBSITE:
http://results.beenverified.com/ind...Y&state=TN&search_type=detailed_person_report

Then go to this website to track him down, and I would call anyone related to him.
http://anywho.com/

When I spend my hard earned $$$ and someone tries to rip me off, God help them
because I'll track them down like a 12 point deer on the last day of hunting season.....

·
Live Clean, Fight dirty
1,377 Posts
Got my order in 3 days, no complaints here. But it was a small order.
If I placed an order for $170.00 and didn't get my product, I would be hunting them down to no end... Contact BBB, then my bank... Hope this helps... Good luck..

When I spend my hard earned $$$ and someone tries to rip me off, God help them
because I'll track them down like a 12 point deer on the last day of hunting season.....

I like your style. I don't like ordering off the internet, but now a days its the only way it seems you can get a good deal.

I like ordering off Ebay the best, they do most of the work for you if your product is not sent or is not satisfactory.

Like you said, don't give up, hound them, make there lives miserable until you are satisfied.

Always keep track of messages sent or received, save them, they may come in handy if it goes to court. Hopefully it never comes to that.:thumb:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I like your style. I don't like ordering off the internet, but now a days its the only way it seems you can get a good deal.

I like ordering off Ebay the best, they do most of the work for you if your product is not sent or is not satisfactory.

Like you said, don't give up, hound them, make there lives miserable until you are satisfied.

Always keep track of messages sent or received, save them, they may come in handy if it goes to court. Hopefully it never comes to that.:thumb:
Thanks, I was in law enforcement many years ago
and learned how to track someone down with every resource I have at my finger tips... I've had people on
the internet "thieves" that either don't send items
that I've paid for with my hard earned cash or "frauds" that misrepresent an item. If they're stupid enough to rip
me off, I'm crazy enough to track them down and haunt
them through there friends, family, employer, or
using the legal system... And that may make them think twice before ripping off the next person...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts