Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I bought this knife a while back and finaly had a reason to use it today. I must say frist the blance of the knife is perfect a well blanced knife at the handle. Secondly I found that I didnt have to sharpen it out of the box as it came sharp. What I did with the knife today was feather some sticks which it did easly and I also choped some logs since i forgot my axe. What i wanted to do was build a fire on the range i was shooting on as i found an area that was set up like a shooting range there was thosands of shot gun shells everywere and i mean it you couldnt step with out steping in a pile was on a gravel road in the middle of nowere but was perfect for a shooting range which was already set up for us looked like they were shooting clays as there were broken clays all over. Anyways what i did was setup a fire with a few logs and set a bic lighter in front of it and then shot it was a good time and the gov tac was handy to have with me its a bit big when it comes to blade size i usally like smaller knifes but it seems to be able to stand up to being abused well and it looks cool too :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts